Region 1 - AAA

TommyMan37604

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it will be Tennessee High, Science Hill, Dobyns-Bennett, and South from District 1. South is most vulnerable to an upset. I do not know much about District 2, but Morristown West, Seymour, Cherokee, and Jefferson County are my picks. Morristown East will not surprise me if they get in. I also believe the top of the Big 8 is better than the IMAC for the first time in years. It will not surprise me at all if the Big 8 takes three out of four in the first round Region matchups.

I believe it will be Tennessee High, Science Hill, Dobyns-Bennett, and South from District 1. South is most vulnerable to an upset. I do not know much about District 2, but Morristown West, Seymour, Cherokee, and Jefferson County are my picks. Morristown East will not surprise me if they get in. I also believe the top of the Big 8 is better than the IMAC for the first time in years. It will not surprise me at all if the Big 8 takes three out of four in the first round Region matchups.

How do you figure DB and South will make it when they are playing each other in the win or go home game. Hate to tell you but only one can win, the other's season will end. This will be a good game but hard for South as they will be out- sized by DB's 3 bigs,

6 tickets to the Region 1-AAA were punched tonight. In District 1, Science Hill will face Volunteer in the district semis. Tennessee High and DB will tangle in the other. Cherokee and Jeff Co. advanced as well and await their opponents.

Sneaking a little kool aid in girls water cooler. Hope it's not locked up and I can get to it.

WOW what a game at Central. A ton of fouls were called. Those girls were going at it! You could tell that was a post season game. I thought the game was over when Ashley went out, but VOlunteer pulled it out. I will take some of that Vol-aid now. Should be a good two games wednesday night. What is the word from the IMAC people?

Sneaking a little kool aid in girls water cooler. Hope it's not locked up and I can get to it.

Looks like you got your kool-aid in there and the Lady Falcons get to advance! Great job to you and Coach Myers for a fantastic win. You might want to double-dose it next round for added assurance. Good luck Ladies! Mom don't be giving out that recipe, some things should stay in the family!!!!

WOW what a game at Central. A ton of fouls were called. Those girls were going at it! You could tell that was a post season game. I thought the game was over when Ashley went out, but VOlunteer pulled it out. I will take some of that Vol-aid now. Should be a good two games wednesday night. What is the word from the IMAC people?

DB and South were going at it too! Great fight for the Lady Rebels, who may or may not have pulled another upset on DB had Campbell not got injured. Great career for Campbell, she will be missed next year. I believe DB will give Tn High a good fight also. That may be a tough game to call and one you don't want to miss! Good luck Ladies!!!