Region 4A

GreenFog

Great job last night FCS team. Great game plan by coaches. Thought we were tight in 1st qtr but then loosened up somewhat and ran the Bufflao's out of gas. Like Bigdaddy said its hard on a team to only play 6 players and have to work that hard every possession. The #15 on Clarkrange is smooth and good at handling the press, has a soft shot too. Is he a senior? If so they will miss him next year. Hopefully some of the freshman and sophmores that they had on the bench will be able to step in and contribute next year.......

Big game Thursday......these two teams split during season both winning on the road. Good luck to both

FCS is the most athletic team in the district and if they shut down Boles like last time then FCS should come out on top. This is a big game because whoever wins pretty much gets to go to the state tournament as CSAS is the only team that's really good. Whoever loses has to go to play a very good CSAS team which will probably result in a big loss. A little while back I said FCS, Clay County, or JC would probably win the region and they were with out a doubt the best teams this year. Congrats to FCS and Clay on making it to sub-state...

I see where CSAS is #1 in the class A poll here on coacht. they by far are the favorites. I don't think either one of us wants to make that trip Monday.Its hard on a team to travel 2-3 hrs and then play on someone's home court against a #1 team. Odds will be heavy against either team from Region 4A. Don't know anything about Lookout Valley except their record.

Well if Sandoval (#22) plays like he did s Clarkrange we have a good hance Thursday. We have to contain Boles and rebound well. Cant wait til Thursday 7pm in H2O town.

Where's all the people usually posting on here? Where u at Possumtownshady? Volzchamps?

I see where CSAS is #1 in the class A poll here on coacht. they by far are the favorites. I don't think either one of us wants to make that trip Monday.Its hard on a team to travel 2-3 hrs and then play on someone's home court against a #1 team. Odds will be heavy against either team from Region 4A. Don't know anything about Lookout Valley except their record.

Well if Sandoval (#22) plays like he did s Clarkrange we have a good hance Thursday. We have to contain Boles and rebound well. Cant wait til Thursday 7pm in H2O town.

Where's all the people usually posting on here? Where u at Possumtownshady? Volzchamps?

Congratulations to FC on their win last night against Clarkrange. We were heavily outmanned. like u guys said it is very tough to play 6 people against a very talented deep team. At the end of the 1st quarter we couldn't get anything to fall. Our boys probably couldn't threw a rock in the ocean. FC had a great game against us. Yes Jones #15 is a senior. he will be missed badly. Someone else is going to have to step up and score some to help out. You cant have just 3 guys scoring in a good team like last night, and expect to win games. Someone will have to step up. good luck to FC and CC in the championship. I expect a great game. I believe FC will pull out the win.

Don't count Lookout Valley out, three of their 9 losses were to very good Georiga teams in tournaments early season and I here they are very disciplined and play good D. While they not as quick as the Chattanooga team they are capable of advancing. When your able to control tempo your a dangerous team especially in one game where winning is so important.

Edited by senator

Don't count Lookout Valley out, three of their 9 losses were to very good Georiga teams in tournaments early season and I here they are very disciplined and play good D. While they not as quick as the Chattanooga team they are capable of advancing. When your able to control tempo your a dangerous team especially in one game where winning is so important.

The thing main factor is traveling to an opposing teams gym. That ride is long and it sometimes has an effect on the team traveling. I believe CCHS and FCS are good enough to take care of business if they get to play a home sub-state game and win.