Region 4AA

oldkodger

BOY WERE YOU WRONG! NOT EVEN CLOSE!

Just got home from the game and it was a great game! I am a UHS fan so I have to be a little bit of a sore loser. Not to take anything away from Livingston,they have a great team, with great kids, but I believe the refereeing not only in this game but the season stunk and is getting worse. That's not to say that refs beat us. That kid made a great shot at the buzzer and I am sure he is as happy as the Bees are sad that it went in. Granted with better refereeing the game could have went a differnet way either way but in my opinion that strip that Ramsey made at the end of regulation was a reach and ahould have been called a foul. Again sore loser here. Again I like all the LA players, I think they love the game, and are good sports. But I hate like heck to lose to them. What are your thoughts?

BOY WERE YOU WRONG! NOT EVEN CLOSE!

I meant CC by 20 and LA by 3, :roflol: see I was close! Both were good games even though CC-DC score a little deceiving. Sure hope LA comes out with half the intensity that CC had tonight in the championship game! If we play flat again, better get ready for baseball. Congrats ro DC and Upperman on good seasons they were worthy oponents. I feel like the best two teams in the boys and girls are representing region 4AA :thumb:

I meant CC by 20 and LA by 3, :roflol: see I was close! Both were good games even though CC-DC score a little deceiving. Sure hope LA comes out with half the intensity that CC had tonight in the championship game! If we play flat again, better get ready for baseball. Congrats ro DC and Upperman on good seasons they were worthy oponents. I feel like the best two teams in the boys and girls are representing region 4AA :thumb:

Don't know that I can completely agree with the bet 4 teams playing from our region. I can agree with CC but again UHS split with LA during the season, won the season tourney and came within striking distance of putting them out. When I seen them play CC in the consolation game the other night I may have agreed with you but there seems to be some inconsistancies in their game right now. Just my opinion.

Edited by fanbb

Don't know that I can completely agree with the bet 4 teams playing from our region. I can agree with CC but again UHS split with LA during the season, won the season tourney and came within striking distance of putting them out. When I seen them play CC in the consolation game the other night I may have agreed with you but there seems to be some inconsistancies in their game right now. Just my opinion.

We BEAT you 2 out of three! Slipped up in dist tourn, won district regular season and you ended up 3rd. That makes LA better, simple math :thumb: And as far as calls they were bad both ways, the intentional foul not called and continuation basket allowed on foul for three point play! We can go on and on.......none of these teams have been too consistant thats why they all have losses, the BEES just have more!!

We BEAT you 2 out of three! Slipped up in dist tourn, won district regular season and you ended up 3rd. That makes LA better, simple math :thumb: And as far as calls they were bad both ways, the intentional foul not called and continuation basket allowed on foul for three point play! We can go on and on.......none of these teams have been too consistant thats why they all have losses, the BEES just have more!!

I believe I agreed that the calls were bad both ways and have been all season and even said that it could have changed the outcome of the game either way had calls been made. SO I am not sure why you are wanting to become argumentative. The bottom line is UHS was Dsitrict Tourney Champs...Slip up or not. THe other bottom line is that two teams are moving on and UHS is not one of them. I believe I was trying to give you gys some credit but like most posts on here it cannot stay positive it mucy turn negative. Good luck to CC and LA.

I believe I agreed that the calls were bad both ways and have been all season and even said that it could have changed the outcome of the game either way had calls been made. SO I am not sure why you are wanting to become argumentative. The bottom line is UHS was Dsitrict Tourney Champs...Slip up or not. THe other bottom line is that two teams are moving on and UHS is not one of them. I believe I was trying to give you gys some credit but like most posts on here it cannot stay positive it mucy turn negative. Good luck to CC and LA.

:thumb: