• Cosby
    • Cloudland
    • Hancock County
    • Hampton
    • University High
    • Unaka
    • Washburn
    • J.Frank White

Oh no! The Hampton players heard our chant? Well i hope they dont get mad at us...That was kind of the plan. i seen hughs sittin down there with his sweats on. we dont really travel that good for girls games tho. Tonight should be a cosby basketball environment! And You mentioned how that Cosby substate was rockin in 06. every substate game is like that at Cosby. You have to get there 2 hours early just to get a seat. And you also asked how this team stacks up to 06. You know im biased and we were ranked number 1 all year. But this team is for real and Conard might be better than Blakely.

This Cosby team is nowhere near as good as the '06 team.

I wouldn't listen to him too much. Didn't you see where he said he would pick UH to beat Cosby 4 out of 5 times. Hancock just beat UH by double digits and Cosby just beat Hancock by 30+. I know that has nothing to do with matchmakin but makes him sound crazy to me.lol

Well need I remind you that this season Cosby beat Hancock an average of 28.5 points away from Sneedville, but you only beat them by 2 there. Hancock as an average points differential +4.4 at home, amd -9.6 on the road. Thats a 14 point swing from playing at home as opposed to playing on the road.

Well need I remind you that this season Cosby beat Hancock an average of 28.5 points away from Sneedville, but you only beat them by 2 there. Hancock as an average points differential +4.4 at home, amd -9.6 on the road. Thats a 14 point swing from playing at home as opposed to playing on the road.

Nice stats! Hancock is hard to beat up there. Looks like Coudland handled them fairly easily but didn't run away with it.

How did your Rangers do tonight?

People in Carter county think the sun sets on all their sports teams. They think theyre sooo good in every sport.

Carter County has 4 State Championships and 4 State runners-up in basketball. Cosby has two runners-up

Cosby has way more basketball tradition that your Bulldogs and thats not even questionable.

Hampton has 1 gold ball and 3 silver. Cosby has 2 silver balls.

We have the better coach

I guess thats why he prepared his team with such a horribly weak schedule.

and i assure you that you all have no answer for Corey Conard.

Hampton has seen probably 8 or 9 post players better than Conard this year alone.

If we shoot DECENT we blow Unaka out of the gym. We only hit 3 three's and Corey had a bad game and scored he still 21.

If Unaka doesn't miss 12 free throws and miss 10+ lay-ups, they may have blown Cosby out of the gym.

Our people around here dont wish for wins, they are expected.

Well that kinda explains why you guys play teams like Maryville Christina, Berean Christian, and Knoxville Ambassodors

Dont bash our schedule

Prepare your schedule to be bashed

We played jeff county

15-15 record

seymour

11-17 record

gibbs

8-17 record (lost)

pigeon forge twice

13-13 record (lost both times)

and two teams from middle tennessee in which we had no idea what they had or how good they were.

Greenbrier 9-17 (whom you lost to, by the way,) and Meigs County 10-18

So untill then ill let you Carter county folk sit around and talk about how you all invented the game of basketball.

I'll take Hampton over Cosby by at least 10 or 15, and Cloudland over Hancock by 20+

Edited by crazzyness

Carter County has 4 State Championships and 4 State runners-up in basketball. Cosby has two runners-up

Cosby has way more basketball tradition that your Bulldogs and thats not even questionable.

Hampton has 1 gold ball and 3 silver. Cosby has 2 silver balls.

We have the better coach

I guess thats why he prepared his team with such a horribly weak schedule.

and i assure you that you all have no answer for Corey Conard.

Hampton has seen probably 8 or 9 post players better than Conard this year alone.

If we shoot DECENT we blow Unaka out of the gym. We only hit 3 three's and Corey had a bad game and scored he still 21.

If Unaka doesn't miss 12 free throws and miss 10+ lay-ups, they may have blown Cosby out of the gym.

Our people around here dont wish for wins, they are expected.

Well that kinda explains why you guys play teams like Maryville Christina, Berean Christian, and Knoxville Ambassodors

Dont bash our schedule

Prepare your schedule to be bashed

We played jeff county

15-15 record

seymour

11-17 record

gibbs

8-17 record (lost)

pigeon forge twice

13-13 record (lost both times)

and two teams from middle tennessee in which we had no idea what they had or how good they were.

Greenbrier 9-17 (whom you lost to, by the way,) and Meigs County 10-18

So untill then ill let you Carter county folk sit around and talk about how you all invented the game of basketball.

I'll take Hampton over Cosby by at least 10 or 15, and Cloudland over Hancock by 20+

Did Unaka play today?

Nice stats! Hancock is hard to beat up there. Looks like Coudland handled them fairly easily but didn't run away with it.

How did your Rangers do tonight?

I fugured thats how it would end up.. Oh, and Unaka is the at the same place Cosby will be in a little bit. So, enjoy the last 90 minutes or so of your season.

Sounds like a super fast game. I would suppose they are letting them play physical and not alot of fouls are being called?

The radio guy talks like they are lettin em play but both teams have a few guys with 2 fouls. Cosby is 5-12 from the line and Hampton is 8-10 so some fouls are being called. Hampton trying to press but were breakin it so far