A state champs

E Tn hasn't been strong year in and year out, but it wasn't all that long ago (2004) that Unaka (a Carter Co team) brought that gold ball home.

One of the biggest reasons that CC teams struggle is the low number of student athletes that play two or more sports....injuries have stifled a few teams over the decades (prob can be said about many program's pasts)

But, I agree....has nothing to do with this tournament....should be one of the best in recent memory!

These east TN boys are rough as a cob. you will find that out when #14 comes for that lose ball. Go Dawgs!!!

These east TN boys are rough as a cob. you will find that out when #14 comes for that lose ball. Go Dawgs!!!

They have yet to meet another T.J. Lyons!!!!

Have known TJ since he was small....a powerful young man that has been playing some ball as of late!

Edited by uknoit2

They have yet to meet another T.J. Lyons!!!!

Have known TJ since he was small....a powerful young man that has been playing some ball as of late!

He may be powerful but he can’t show his power when a Memphis team is scoring and he still isn’t past half court. I’m not trying to be mean at all but you’re going to see different level of competition this isn’t UH and NG anymore. I’m sorry but Cloudland has more of a chance just because they can out run those boys from Middle Tennessee and run with them from the West. I really want to see a Hampton and Cloudland State Championship...I would even drive 5 hours for that.

Well at least you are preparing like you always do, for the bus ride home. Im pretty sure they don't give out shiny gold balls for first day exits. Remember you said it first not me. :roflol:

you are getting ready to learn alot about EAST TN, you need to grow up, everything you say is downgrading to someone else. i actually feel sorry for you. pretty pothetic when you have to talk a bunch oF smack talk about high school teams!!!!!! I CAN PROMISE U ONE THING THOUGH..... YOU WILL REMEMBER HAMPTON

He may be powerful but he can’t show his power when a Memphis team is scoring and he still isn’t past half court. I’m not trying to be mean at all but you’re going to see different level of competition this isn’t UH and NG anymore. I’m sorry but Cloudland has more of a chance just because they can out run those boys from Middle Tennessee and run with them from the West. I really want to see a Hampton and Cloudland State Championship...I would even drive 5 hours for that.

You probably know who I am although im kinda unaware of you....But I have absolutely NO worries about Hampton keeping up with any team down there!

Cloudland, for sure, can run with the West...and Hampton will have no problem either!

And I have seen this bunch against SHHS, Hunter Huss and other power house programs...NOTHING from the West will cause us to be in awwww.

Edited by uknoit2

You really don't know anything about Hampton. Hampton can run better than Cloudland. The Dogs ran Harriman to death and I'm sure Harriman can run with anybody in this tournament. They ran right with Hunter-Huss who is much, much faster/better than anyone in this tournament.

You really don't know anything about Hampton. Hampton can run better than Cloudland. The Dogs ran Harriman to death and I'm sure Harriman can run with anybody in this tournament. They ran right with Hunter-Huss who is much, much faster/better than anyone in this tournament.

I agree, Hunter Huss won their state championship by the way and they are AAA in NC. The team from Alaska That Hampton beat is in their final 4. GO DOGS!!! GOD BLESS!!

You probably know who I am although im kinda unaware of you....But I have absolutely NO worries about Hampton keeping up with any team down there!

Cloudland, for sure, can run with the West...and Hampton will have no problem either!

And I have seen this bunch against SHHS, Hunter Huss and other power house programs...NOTHING from the West will cause us to be in awwww.

I don't know this goldnblue but he sure didn't watch the same games I did. We stayed in foul trouble trying to run with Hampton because Hughes was superior to everyone on the floor. He can't be guarded and when you double him, then the other dogs will kill you to death. Hampton has excellent ball handlers and no team in the state will get a big lead on them because they make every possession count and they are an excellent foul shooting team. Cloudland is the best defensive team in the state. Hampton beat us three times, so I expect them to be playing for a gold ball. It will take the Landers best effort to reach the title game. It will be a little hard for us because our offense is little more inconsistent than Hampton's. We've got a great ball club that deserves to be here. No one respects Cloudland more than Hampton.