McMinn Central vs Livingston Academy

jwcardin

My wish list:

Elizabethton

Cannon

Macon

Liberty Tech

on opposite side.

Central draws Pigeon Forge...like I said, wish list.

Elizabethton had a pretty good team last year, best I remember. Since Pigeon Forge beat South Greene, they must be pretty good since SG normally is.

At this point, I doubt if there are any gimme's left.....each game will have to be earned.

Got to give Central a slight advantage because of home floor. Hogeye gets an edge based on their much rougher season schedule. Central has not seen a defense like they will face against LA. I'll take HOGEYE by five in a very good game. GO H-O-G-E-Y-E!

Ohhhhhhh rabbit, where art thou??? Want to rescind your statement about Central not seeing a defense as good as Livingston's would be? Not trying to be mean, but Central saw many defenses better than LA's. If Central had hit their freethrows (which was a surprise they didn't), and Coach Morgan hadn't pulled the starters early, Central would have easily scored 75-80 points.

Sells is good, but based on her performance against Central's defense she's a looooooooong way from being the best basketball player in AA. As you said, most of her points were in cleanup after Central got ahead over 30 and sat some starters.

What surprised me the most was how easy Central picked LA's defense apart. LA seemed a tad slower and they certainly weren't conditioned as well as Central was.

Typically, I do not like to post on these type web-sites but your comment about Mackenzie is untrue.. She is one of the best player's in AA basketball. I agree that LA did not play their best game, however, just because someone has an off night doesn't mean they are not are not one of the best players in AA basketball.

Mackenzie is a CLASS ACT on and off the court and she brings that to the court everytime she plays. Maybe you should not base your opinion of type player she is on just one game...

Ohhhhhhh rabbit, where art thou??? Want to rescind your statement about Central not seeing a defense as good as Livingston's would be? Not trying to be mean, but Central saw many defenses better than LA's. If Central had hit their freethrows (which was a surprise they didn't), and Coach Morgan hadn't pulled the starters early, Central would have easily scored 75-80 points.

It took me a while to get back on here. I've been trying to choke down that big plate of crow and still don't have it finished. Congratulations to Central on their big win. I very much agree the game was not even as close as the score indicated.

I don't believe you saw the same LA team last night that's been playing all year. Central had A LOT to do with that.-- About the LA defense:--Apparently when our girls left the dressing room after the Cannon co. loss at Sparta, they left the defense there and nobody missed it until last night. I went out to the team bus at halftime and looked for it, but it wasn't there. Called and had someone check LA school and it wasn't there. Nearest thing I can figure is, the LA defense is still wandering around in White co. somewhere looking for the team. If anyone sees it, please send it home. This season's over, but we'll be needing it next year. :shock: