Class A State pairings

greenwheel

Looks like a great draw this year.No two top four teams were paired in the opening round,and the two western division teams are in opposite brackets.No easy wins at the 'Boro, but no one can complain that the luck of the draw went against them,as they drew out almost exactly as they would have been seeded,in mt opinion.I'm especially happy to be able to root for Lake Co.(at least until the finals,if Scotts Hill advances),in the hopes of bringing the gold ball back to the west.Seriously though,I hope everyone travels safely to and from,the games are injury free,and everyone realizes that it's a great honor to get there,and there'll only be one champion,there's no disgrace in losing at this level.

Looks like a great draw this year.No two top four teams were paired in the opening round,and the two western division teams are in opposite brackets.No easy wins at the 'Boro, but no one can complain that the luck of the draw went against them,as they drew out almost exactly as they would have been seeded,in mt opinion.I'm especially happy to be able to root for Lake Co.(at least until the finals,if Scotts Hill advances),in the hopes of bringing the gold ball back to the west.Seriously though,I hope everyone travels safely to and from,the games are injury free,and everyone realizes that it's a great honor to get there,and there'll only be one champion,there's no disgrace in losing at this level.

I agree..Whoever wins the stste will definitely earn it.

Don't like Lake Co. chances of getting to the championship game and don't see Scotts Hill beating Wayne County.

JC vs Wayne Co for the Gold Ball

Don't like Lake Co. chances of getting to the championship game and don't see Scotts Hill beating Wayne County.

JC vs Wayne Co for the Gold Ball

Maybe you haven't seen Lake Co play.there are a lot of people from West Tenn that have played against Lake Co that may disagree.Middleton had two girls around 6'2.Lake Co is use to playing taller teams and there won't be any team there any quicker.Beter have some good guards.Not saying Lake Co will be there..but also not saying they won't.I like Lake Co's chances as much as I like Jackson Co.But first we had betetr worry about North Grrene and Loretto,You're picking Wayne Co to play Jackson co in the finals so if that's true,you may as well give Jackso Co the gold ball because I think Loretto has beaten Wayne co twice.So by your calculations ..that bracket with Wayne Co in it must be weak.I knew we should have been lucky and got in that bracket.Oh well..at least we made it to the boro.

Edited by mrbigster

Maybe you haven't seen Lake Co play.there are a lot of people from West Tenn that have played against Lake Co that may disagree.Middleton had two girls around 6'2.Lake Co is use to playing taller teams and there won't be any team there any quicker.Beter have some good guards.Not saying Lake Co will be there..but also not saying they won't.I like Lake Co's chances as much as I like Jackson Co.But first we had betetr worry about North Grrene and Loretto,You're picking Wayne Co to play Jackson co in the finals so if that's true,you may as well give Jackso Co the gold ball because I think Loretto has beaten Wayne co twice.So by your calculations ..that bracket with Wayne Co in it must be weak.I knew we should have been lucky and got in that bracket.Oh well..at least we made it to the boro.

No i haven't seen Lake Co. play and i'm sure that Lake Co. is quicker than Jackson County. But LC hasn't seen or played a team as good as Jackson County is that i can assure you of. I'm not saying that JC can't be beaten because they've been beaten 3 times this year but in 2 of those losses JC's big 6'4 girl was not there and the other one was to AAA Wilson Central by 1 point, who is playing in the state tournament as well. LC is athletic no doubt but JC is a very well coached, disciplined and battle tested team. And they know how to win in Murfreesboro. I am not downing LC or anyone else so don't misunderstand me as alot of people do i'm just saying until JC is beaten on the floor they have to be the favorite. Loretto is a good team and it will be a tough game for sure i'm just doing a little predicting! lol

No i haven't seen Lake Co. play and i'm sure that Lake Co. is quicker than Jackson County. But LC hasn't seen or played a team as good as Jackson County is that i can assure you of. I'm not saying that JC can't be beaten because they've been beaten 3 times this year but in 2 of those losses JC's big 6'4 girl was not there and the other one was to AAA Wilson Central by 1 point, who is playing in the state tournament as well. LC is athletic no doubt but JC is a very well coached, disciplined and battle tested team. And they know how to win in Murfreesboro. I am not downing LC or anyone else so don't misunderstand me as alot of people do i'm just saying until JC is beaten on the floor they have to be the favorite. Loretto is a good team and it will be a tough game for sure i'm just doing a little predicting! lol

No doubt that Jackson Co is the real deal.I saw on the schedule that Wilson Central won by 2 points but what is is 1 more point.I know that yall have a 6'4 girl.That's nice .Wish we had one.Do yall have another 6'2 or 6'4 girl.Because I'm not sure I'd rather have 1 6'4 girl or two 6'2 girls like Middleton did.Hard to guard two tall players like that.Hopefully if it's 1 we'll be all right.Carnation and Lake Co has played against Liberty last year when they had two twin towers at 6'4.One of them,Ann Jones is still playing for Liberty.Signed with the University of Memphis.So,would thnk she's as good as what we'll see.Liberty is also in the State in AA.By the way.Liberty was beaten by a Single A team in our district,Greenfield.I also noticed you talking about Wilson Central and only losing by 2 points.They also played Moore co and only won by 5 points.And Moore Co is sitting home in Single a.And the team that yall are playing is the ones that sent them home.Beat them by 10 points.Also beat Wayne Co twice.I believe they would have my attention...lol

catsfan01, maybe you don't read well or comprehension is a little slow but I believe the shots were taken by midtennsportsfan not bigster. He said in his early post that whoever makes it to the state finals earned it and then just responded to the declaration of Wayne Co./Jackson Co. state final(guess the rest of us should not show up as YOU put it). He never predicted a Lake County championship like the others have. He just gave reasons he felt they had a chance.Sorry he or any other person has an opinion as well :thumb: As for midtennsports fan how can you say Jackson Ounty is the favorite, they have 3 losses so does Lake Co. The lady Falcons are ranked #1 in the state so I'd say they are the favorite. The Lady Falcons have not lost to a Single A team all year. Their 3 losses have come to 2 state ranked AA teams(one in OT) and a AAA team from KY in a Christmas tournament but if you guys want the favorite tag go for it lady falcons keep going about your business.Good luck to all 8 teams you have earned the right to be here now can't wait till wednesday.

catsfan01, maybe you don't read well or comprehension is a little slow but I believe the shots were taken by midtennsportsfan not bigster. He said in his early post that whoever makes it to the state finals earned it and then just responded to the declaration of Wayne Co./Jackson Co. state final(guess the rest of us should not show up as YOU put it). He never predicted a Lake County championship like the others have. He just gave reasons he felt they had a chance.Sorry he or any other person has an opinion as well :thumb: As for midtennsports fan how can you say Jackson Ounty is the favorite, they have 3 losses so does Lake Co. The lady Falcons are ranked #1 in the state so I'd say they are the favorite. The Lady Falcons have not lost to a Single A team all year. Their 3 losses have come to 2 state ranked AA teams(one in OT) and a AAA team from KY in a Christmas tournament but if you guys want the favorite tag go for it lady falcons keep going about your business.Good luck to all 8 teams you have earned the right to be here now can't wait till wednesday.

you can get on here and personaly insult me all you want to its fine, shows your level of maturity i removed my post after re-reading the posts

midtennsports fan picking a wc-jc final is in no way taking a shot at any of the teams its his opinion same thing mrbigster and you are giving because i bet neither of you have seem many of these teams play either

you can get on here and personaly insult me all you want to its fine, shows your level of maturity i removed my post after re-reading the posts

midtennsports fan picking a wc-jc final is in no way taking a shot at any of the teams its his opinion same thing mrbigster and you are giving because i bet neither of you have seem many of these teams play either

What was the point of your initial post then?

I agree that it will probably be JC and Wayne in the C'Ship, with JC winning. I wouldn't be surprised if JC got knocked off by Loretto or Lake, though. Wayne County got a really good draw, being able to avoid Lake and JC before the Championship, but RBS is definitely capable of beating them.

Edited by WindUpBird

What was the point of your initial post then?

I agree that it will probably be JC and Wayne in the C'Ship, with JC winning. I wouldn't be surprised if JC got knocked off by Loretto or Lake, though. Wayne County got a really good draw, being able to avoid Lake and JC before the Championship, but RBS is definitely capable of beating them.

Thanks for giving RBS a little credit. They are a very good team and have a real shot here I think!