Class A State pairings

greenwheel

I'm hoping for a Lake Co-Scotts Hill final..If Jackson Co is in it,hope Scotts Hill will representfrom the other bracket.

That would be a great scenario that way the gold ball comes back to the west. Scotts Hill is in the easier side of the bracket so I will pick them to get to the championship game but I'm not sure about the other side.

I'm glad you all won in camp, but this is a much different scenerio than camp. The easiest side of the brackett is the lower side which is where Wayne County sits. On a side not, RBS is very capable of beating Wayne County, and mark this down...if RBS can somehow find a way to beat Wayne County then they will be in the state championship...

I will agree,the easier side is the Wayne Co-Scott's Hill bracket.Wish we were on that side.But we're not.So ..got to play really well and hope things work out.All the teams probably could play poorly or maybe not their best game and beat some teams during the regular season.I dodn't think any of us can do that here.If we do,more than likely are going home.No need in saying this or that.It'll all work out.All I'm going to say is I think Lake Co has as good a chance as any of the teams there.Congrats to all the teams that are there.That is a great feat in itself.

Edited by mrbigster

That girl from JC wouldn't be 6'4" if she were standing on a crate. She's 6'2" max if that so don't let that bother you.

I was just going by what the JC faithful was saying.I don't think it would bother Lake Co that much either way.I'm sure she would make us change some shots but we're more of a running,motion team that can shoot from the outside.Plus we have a couple girls that are very quick at getting to the basket.Lake Co played several teams with taller girls.Obion Central had a girl about 6'2.Middleton had 2..If Jackson co has a 6'2 or 6'4 and if we are lucky enough to play them,hope it's just one .Two players makes it a little harder..but not impossible.But she had better be able to shift her feet as well or she'll be reaching and in foul trouble.

Edited by mrbigster

That girl from JC wouldn't be 6'4" if she were standing on a crate. She's 6'2" max if that so don't let that bother you.

Ahhh a Clarkrange fan decides to chime in. She dominated against your big girl that much we know and she is only a sophomore!!! Our post player is the least of anyone's worry's. She is a very solid player on the inside and will make teams change their approach when coming inside. Our guards are what make us go but like Hardcourt said don't let anything JC does bother you, we really aren't that good. :popcorneater:

Wow,When I read your post ,thought maybe you had hit your head..lol..Thought you would have said Wayne Co,being in your area.But sure hope you are right.

Sure wish we were playing at night.Awfully early to go play a game and have our legs under us..Plus T.T. likes the lights.

Personally I would like Wayne Co or Loretto to win it all, but i've seen Wayne Co, Loretto, and Lake Co play multiple times and Lake Co is on a different level. Just my opinion.

I agree.Wayne Co staying away from both Jackson co and Lake Co and even Loretto really helped them out.But it's what it is.But in saying that.Wayne Co has lost some games.Better beware of Scotts Hill and maybe just because they beat Red Boiling Springs handidly the first game,never know the next game.

I didn't mention them being able to avoid Loretto because they were going to be on separate sides of the bracket anyway.

I think Lake County is a good team, but they certainly aren't on a different level than Loretto and Wayne. As for going out East and watching games, the only reason akaGlazed has seen those three play is because Perry County has played all three twice or more.

Edited by WindUpBird

You might want to get out of west tn and come over to middle/east tn and watch some teams that actually win gold balls... jus sayin.... :popcorneater:

Ummmm....Wayne County,Perry County,and Loretto ARE in Middle Tn.They sell maps at most corner gas stations for a couple bucks.Just havin' a little fun with you so don't get all riled up,but lighten-up,this is supposed to be fun......jus'sayin.

Ummmm....Wayne County,Perry County,and Loretto ARE in Middle Tn.They sell maps at most corner gas stations for a couple bucks.Just havin' a little fun with you so don't get all riled up,but lighten-up,this is supposed to be fun......jus'sayin.

Nice post! For some reason I thought he said to travel East, which would make sense. But after re-reading, you are right.

Edited by WindUpBird

You might want to get out of west tn and come over to middle/east tn and watch some teams that actually win gold balls... jus sayin.... :popcorneater:

Now that is funny.You telling him to get out of the West and come watch some middle tenn teams.I have never met Glazed but if you'll go to the Perry Co boards ,he is all over those boards talking about Perry Co.Even has put the Lake Co boys down in a couple .Saying they were athletic but had no shooters.But the thing is..he is from middle tenn..has seen them all.Believe Perry Co has played both Wayne Co and Lake Co.Not sure about Loretto,as far as playing but probably has seen them.So there you go.You not knowing, but putting someone down from MIDDLE TENN that has actually seen all 3 teams.

Edited by mrbigster

If you would have read..He said he wished Wayne Co or Lorretto would win.He is from Middle Tenn.What can you not under stand?Looks to me like he has been watching a lot of Middle Tenn ball.I know he drove to Lake Co..I didn't get to meet him and I'm pretty sure he would have went to the Lake Co-Perry Co game at their place.You don't seem to bright.Maybe you should get away from Jackson Co and watch some other teams play.Again.Not saying Lake Co will win.But they are capable.Wayne Co may make the championship.But I believe ,like a lot of the others..The winner of the Jackson Co-Lake Co game will probably bring the Gold Ball home.But then again ..maybe not..Scotts Hill,RBS or Lorrto maight.At least I do give them a chance.

Edited by mrbigster

No doubt that Jackson Co is the real deal.I saw on the schedule that Wilson Central won by 2 points but what is is 1 more point.I know that yall have a 6'4 girl.That's nice .Wish we had one.Do yall have another 6'2 or 6'4 girl.Because I'm not sure I'd rather have 1 6'4 girl or two 6'2 girls like Middleton did.Hard to guard two tall players like that.Hopefully if it's 1 we'll be all right.Carnation and Lake Co has played against Liberty last year when they had two twin towers at 6'4.One of them,Ann Jones is still playing for Liberty.Signed with the University of Memphis.So,would thnk she's as good as what we'll see.Liberty is also in the State in AA.By the way.Liberty was beaten by a Single A team in our district,Greenfield.I also noticed you talking about Wilson Central and only losing by 2 points.They also played Moore co and only won by 5 points.And Moore Co is sitting home in Single a.And the team that yall are playing is the ones that sent them home.Beat them by 10 points.Also beat Wayne Co twice.I believe they would have my attention...lol

Middleton didn't have any 6'2 girls maybe 5'11 definitely not 6'2 if they are 6'2 then im 7 foot that being said i think Lake County has a great chance to win it all. Saturday was my first time to see them but i was very impressed. Really good shooters. Almost impossible to press. Great player and leader in T.T. Flowers