Class A State Bound Teams

Vandychris

Class A State Bound Teams  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the gold ball? Place your vote and then make a post on how you would seed each team.

I will say that Lake County will win by 6 to ten points. I just think that Derek Swift adds a different dimension to the Lake County team that has been put together. CSAS I don't think will win the turnover battle and with Derek the rebounding battle. Csas has a good team but Lake County is hot at the moment. I got to go with underdog team to win.

are you going Wed?

S'town, Lake co, Middleton, Pc will advance to the semis. Lake Co and Pc will play for it all and Pc will take it all. This is going to be a great tournament folks, I really feel like we have 8 teams who are fairly equal. Above is my prediction and yes it is a biased opinion but thats how I see it unfolding. Good luck to all especially Perry Co and Summertown who will be making dist 12 proud this week.

We usually see you and chipper up there. We won't be making that trip this year. We're waiting to see where UTM women head to whether it be Shreveport or Cincinatti for the NCAA's.

Good luck to the UTM women. Taking a dormant program and make it to the final four of the ovc with 6 players and winning it with a freshman laden team is a impressive coaching job.