Ooltewah football 2011

VOID70

canes had eighteen seniors last year. So i guess talent trumps age. If they rely on the three yards and a cloud of dust offense again it will be another eight loss season. They should be much better given the talent level they have. Good luck canes.

This is the Owl board but since I saw the Canes vs SD 7 on 7 I am going to chime in. Canes go 3 and 7 AT BEST. Starting QB looked decent ONLY because he had NO RUSH. He starred at his receivers and he crouched when he threw the ball. Their back up QB looked much better but I heard he was only going to be a sophomore. The other reason EH looked decent was because SD looked that bad. They struggled and they will have a long season this year. Not sure what happened to them.

As for my Owls, I really think we have a lot of holes to fill... and I am not referring to the guys who graduated last year. Our line should be the best part of our program this year since most of them have had two year varsity experience. However, you still have to do your job because the other teams are not intimidated because you wear a jersey that says Ooltewah. Our crowd size has dropped tremendously with a program that has taken a huge hit. However, we have a large upside as the coaching is BETTER than before and the attitude is BETTER than in the past several years. Get it together, buckle up and lets play ball. Go Owls!!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the Owl board but since I saw the Canes vs SD 7 on 7 I am going to chime in. Canes go 3 and 7 AT BEST. Starting QB looked decent ONLY because he had NO RUSH. He starred at his receivers and he crouched when he threw the ball. Their back up QB looked much better but I heard he was only going to be a sophomore. The other reason EH looked decent was because SD looked that bad. They struggled and they will have a long season this year. Not sure what happened to them.

As for my Owls, I really think we have a lot of holes to fill... and I am not referring to the guys who graduated last year. Our line should be the best part of our program this year since most of them have had two year varsity experience. However, you still have to do your job because the other teams are not intimidated because you wear a jersey that says Ooltewah. Our crowd size has dropped tremendously with a program that has taken a huge hit. However, we have a large upside as the coaching is BETTER than before and the attitude is BETTER than in the past several years. Get it together, buckle up and lets play ball. Go Owls!!!

hahahahaha,priceless!!

The hurricanes have a lot of size upfront averaging anywhere from 6' 1" 250 to 6' 4" 340. All of the defensive players except for three have started for three years and have a lot of experience , ooltewah up front will not be able to handle the size and speed of the hurricanes defense as ooltewah has an undersized line . Ooltewah has the speed and the size in wide receivers but they drop the majority of the balls thrown to them . Overall the hurricanes over power ooltewah and have more experience and to many ways to score , the owls will not be able to defend the size and strength . Last ooltewh in the past few years has not been a complete team they have a few good players spread throughout the field that have not played well together .ooltewah will have a tough time stopping the size and speed that is coming in hurricane form.

Edited by BEAST27

The hurricanes have a lot of size upfront averaging anywhere from 6' 1" 250 to 6' 4" 340. All of the defensive players except for three have started for three years and have a lot of experience , ooltewah up front will not be able to handle the size and speed of the hurricanes defense as ooltewah has an undersized line . Bradley is the same athlete he has been for his high school career he folds when he gets under pressure and makes bad decisions. Ooltewah has the speed and the size in wide receivers but they drop the majority of the balls thrown to them . Overall the hurricanes over power ooltewah and have more experience and to many ways to score , the owls will not be able to defend the size and strength . Last ooltewh in the past few years has not been a complete team they have a few good players spread throughout the field that have not played well together .ooltewah will have a tough time stopping the size and speed that is coming in hurricane form.

Oh please, get off the crack pipe bully27! Pads do not start until Monday and you are already shoveling horse manure about the big, bad line from EH. Please do not criticize and name individual players on this post - just ain't right. Um, "last few years"? You mean 9-2 in 2009? The Hurricanes are the Owls second game, and I understand they are focused on their first vs. Brainard. Perhaps the "Hurricane form" should focus on their first game - I hear it might be a little tough. Bring lots of your friends to the game, though - we plan to make good use of the gate!

The hurricanes have a lot of size upfront averaging anywhere from 6' 1" 250 to 6' 4" 340. All of the defensive players except for three have started for three years and have a lot of experience , ooltewah up front will not be able to handle the size and speed of the hurricanes defense as ooltewah has an undersized line . Ooltewah has the speed and the size in wide receivers but they drop the majority of the balls thrown to them . Overall the hurricanes over power ooltewah and have more experience and to many ways to score , the owls will not be able to defend the size and strength . Last ooltewh in the past few years has not been a complete team they have a few good players spread throughout the field that have not played well together .ooltewah will have a tough time stopping the size and speed that is coming in hurricane form.

Please Mr.Beast27 stop. Your scaring us. I know the entire owl team just wet their pants because you said size and speed three times. Please beat Signal Mountain ....so the next week we can play on here.

If i am not mistaken didn't you graduate most of your starting line last year, because those were all of the kids that defected over from ooltewah. I know most of them, and they were your starters. So I do not know where you are getting your info about more experience. From what i am told from EH players your line was a

Mystery going into this summer. Good Luck we will see Week one.

If i am not mistaken didn't you graduate most of your starting line last year, because those were all of the kids that defected over from ooltewah. I know most of them, and they were your starters. So I do not know where you are getting your info about more experience. From what i am told from EH players your line was a

Mystery going into this summer. Good Luck we will see Week one.

If you don't think the hurricanes line is huge be my guest to come take a look. Owls go four and six and lose the two players that won them the games .not saying they have a bad team they just do not stack up to the hurricanes in size and it will affect the owls offense from moving the ball

:roflolk:

If you don't think the hurricanes line is huge be my guest to come take a look. Owls go four and six and lose the two players that won them the games .not saying they have a bad team they just do not stack up to the hurricanes in size and it will affect the owls offense from moving the ball

Edited by VOID70

Murphy's Exclusive 2011 Top Prospects

Click the column name to sort.

These prospects have been submitted by coaches through their surveys for Murphy Fair's 2011 Tennessee High School Football magazine.

Full List           Recently Added

Ooltewah

Name Position School Ht. Wt. Class Col. Level

T. J. Warren Athlete Ooltewah 6-3 195 Sr. I-AA

C-Calvin Murry Defensive Back Ooltewah 5-9 180 Sr. Div. II

Callum Wishart Kicker/Punter Ooltewah       Div. II

Jay Rudwall Linebacker Ooltewah 6-0 205 Sr. Div. II

Mikhail Creech Wide Receiver Ooltewah 6-3 175 Sr. I-AA

P. J. Toney Wide Receiver Ooltewah 6-0 180 Sr. Div. II

Darrell Arnold Wide Receiver Ooltewah 6-1 175 Sr. Div. II

Matt Sealor Wide Receiver Ooltewah 6-1 175 Sr. Div. III

T. J. Warren Wide Receiver Ooltewah 6-3 195 Sr. I-AA