Losers for 8 AA

MrNoitAll

You would be correct piglet. Down 4-3 in the top of the seventh, the Lady Cats banged a 2R HR off the scoreboard. Solid defense led to the win. Livingston Academy wins the district regular season crown for the first time since 2001. However, it is all about the post-season.

• 2 weeks later...

Great night for softball last night. Upperman upset the 1 seed LA, while DeKalb rallied from down two runs to go up five (10-5) on four, maybe five, Smith County errors in the bottom of the sixth inning. Play resumes Monday. Cannon takes on LA, loser out, while Smith will take on York, loser out. There may be more, but I am clueless about that. :thumb:

Upperman, Livingston, DeKalb, and Smith are all capable of winning this thing. It's all about the postseason.

Great night for softball last night. Upperman upset the 1 seed LA, while DeKalb rallied from down two runs to go up five (10-5) on four, maybe five, Smith County errors in the bottom of the sixth inning. Play resumes Monday. Cannon takes on LA, loser out, while Smith will take on York, loser out. There may be more, but I am clueless about that. :thumb:

Upperman, Livingston, DeKalb, and Smith are all capable of winning this thing. It's all about the postseason.

Very impressed by Upperman knocking the crap out of LA at the plate. Not sure why that hasnt happened all year. LA very tough on defense but very vulnerable on the mound. Best I've seen Upperman hit the ball all year.

Dekalb looked beat the whole game until a blatently bad call by blue on an obvious tag on a runner by the pitcher on th erunner going to first. Pitcher tagged her and she even stopped running and they called her safe. Field umpires couldn't see it and plate umpire said he wasnt looking. Called her safe. Smith Co pitcher fell apart after that as well as ss and right fielder. Several errors gave the game away. Game not over till midnight but was worth staying to see. I'm very interested to see if LA and Smith today to see if either was motivated by losses Friday night. I would say its Dekalb's baby to lose right now.

Congrats to Upperman on winning tournament and to Dekalb for finishing second.Good luck to both.Upperman has started hitting well and will definately have to keep it up or it might get ugly in their next game, same goes for Dekalb;hear that Sequatchie is hitting well all the way thru their lineup.

Congrats to Upperman on winning tournament and to Dekalb for finishing second.Good luck to both.Upperman has started hitting well and will definately have to keep it up or it might get ugly in their next game, same goes for Dekalb;hear that Sequatchie is hitting well all the way thru their lineup.

Now that's good timing :roflol: