Hampton vs. Summertown

bulldog50

Summertown by 11, Clifton and Matthews will kill on transition, driving to the basket, and jumpers. If those aren't open they'll kick it to Chard for a three. If S'Town gets gassed before Hamptom I'll be surprised, they may be the most conditioned boys team in the state, adding to that they have 4 or 5 players that can get down the court in record time.

Summertown by 11, Clifton and Matthews will kill on transition, driving to the basket, and jumpers. If those aren't open they'll kick it to Chard for a three. If S'Town gets gassed before Hamptom I'll be surprised, they may be the most conditioned boys team in the state, adding to that they have 4 or 5 players that can get down the court in record time.

11? Dang! Hunter Huss (undefeated in NC in AAA) didn't beat Hampton by much more....I can't wait to see this S-Town team play!!!!!

I have heard they were tall....but may not match well with Hamptons speed.

Hope to hear a lil more about them myself...they were overlooked alot earlier, but have made it to this point....

they are not tall... they are a fast team. you heard wrong. both teams like to push the tempo. gonna be a fast paced game. well stown slowed it down against pc but thats cause mercer is prolly fastest and most explosive off the dribble in the state, but outside of them they love to run n gun. im taking stown in a close game 5 points or fewer.

they are not tall... they are a fast team. you heard wrong. both teams like to push the tempo. gonna be a fast paced game. well stown slowed it down against pc but thats cause mercer is prolly fastest and most explosive off the dribble in the state, but outside of them they love to run n gun. im taking stown in a close game 5 points or fewer.

Thanks for the clarification

Great 1st round draw....but these boys gotta have their heads screwed on right!

Cloudland drew a doozy!

Wish Hampton luck. the records of cloudland and hamptons opponets may be deceiving. summertown has the 2nd toughest schedule in the state while middleton is ranked 97th not much better than cosbys. at this point no team can have an off game.