Clay County Vs. Perry County

Boarhog

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pc is fast and athletic! I like their chances in this bracket of making to the championship game. It is Pc's refuse to lose attitude that will probably make the difference. These kids on this team are as competitive as any I've ever seen in all sports that they compete in. I will admit I know nothing about Clay Co so I'm not going to make a prediction, so lets here from you clay co fans. Who is your star players, and what style of ball do you play?

Pc is fast and athletic! I like their chances in this bracket of making to the championship game. It is Pc's refuse to lose attitude that will probably make the difference. These kids on this team are as competitive as any I've ever seen in all sports that they compete in. I will admit I know nothing about Clay Co so I'm not going to make a prediction, so lets here from you clay co fans. Who is your star players, and what style of ball do you play?

I see Clay Co was beaten by CSAS by about 17 points at the first of the year.I'm going with Perry Co and Middleton both to win their first round games.If they play each other,will be a tough match ..too close to call ..

Clay isn't the same team that they were when CSAS beat them by 17. I say go Bulldogs and i HOPE PC over look us!

You are probably right.Lake Co got better as the year went along with a new coach and all.After the first of the year,have beaten a lot of good teams by a large margin and in the case of Middleton and Humboldt,the #2 and 3 team in the state at the time..just a win was good.And also a tough Westwood team that was at the Boro last year with most starters returning.Just hope the boys come ready to play.So I would think Clay Co is better now.Good luck.

By the way.How about the CSAS team?Were they bigger than Clay Co.Are they very fast?Play a zone mostly or a man to man?

Edited by mrbigster

You are probably right.Lake Co got better as the year went along with a new coach and all.After the first of the year,have beaten a lot of good teams by a large margin and in the case of Middleton and Humboldt,the #2 and 3 team in the state at the time..just a win was good.And also a tough Westwood team that was at the Boro last year with most starters returning.Just hope the boys come ready to play.So I would think Clay Co is better now.Good luck.

By the way.How about the CSAS team?Were they bigger than Clay Co.Are they very fast?Play a zone mostly or a man to man?

Well I am hoping for a PC win just b/c I would like to see them play on TV. As a heavy follower of football I know of and have seen Tucker and Mercer play and from what I have seen/heard they are strong b-ball players as well. The only downer is the PBS coverage is horrible from last week and continuing this week w/ the girls finals. I just hope once this current contract expires they go back to UPN30 where I felt the coverage was excellent. Anyway gl to both teams, it really sucks for anybody to lose once they make it this far.....