Chattanooga Central

shhhhhhhh

passhappy all I have heard is their are several quality applicants, I will not put names out there in respect of their current job status, but I believe the Central administration is going to work hard to get the right person in place. The program has come a long ways the last few years and is in need of the right person to continue the improvements.

Void, keep posting because the more you post the less credibility you have and anyone with a half of brain nows you have NO clue PERIOD. I DO KNOW what happened and the former coach was NOT brought in as a substitute so if that is what you think I know you have no clue. His teaching position and why he left doesn't need to be discussed on here. We know your an Ooltewah fan so why don't you waste you time on the thread of that declining program. Central was 6-5 last year and lost in the playoffs to Knox Fulton 21-7. They have a good core returning and will be a good situation for an incoming coach.

Really? Ooltewah(a declining program)hahahaha....one rebuilding year,Central has been REBUILDING since 1968!!! and no reputable coach would touch chattanooga Central.

Edited by VOID70

Yeah I said declining void why you think Monroe left?? As soon as Jaquez and that group graduated he flew the coop. Gatewood left along with the strength coach as well as Greene. It took the Owls how many years to get a reputable program?? Talk bad about Central all you want but the truth is they got more gold balls in the trophy case than those Owls ever will.

Yeah I said declining void why you think Monroe left?? As soon as Jaquez and that group graduated he flew the coop. Gatewood left along with the strength coach as well as Greene. It took the Owls how many years to get a reputable program?? Talk bad about Central all you want but the truth is they got more gold balls in the trophy case than those Owls ever will.

Why did you leave? how many gold balls did you win? Central can dwell on things that happened DURING WWII and the korean war :roflol: and throw in vietnam.You werent even born,yet!! :roflol: Central was the big fish in a small pond for 50 years in chattanooga when there was only a few schools around at all.Ooltewah was a little hick school for 40+ years,but when it grew so goes football.Central has been the larger of the two schools for years(except for a 4 year period),So explain that genius.If you could read(and you probably can't)Monroe was 70,his granddaughter had died,he had quaddrupal bypass 2 years prior,Gatewood left for a new job before,he came back to Ooltewah,he couldnt handle being asst.Greene left to be a college coach...so try again.If you want to argue,I'll argue...but its really a waste of time.

Edited by VOID70

Void you right it is a waste of time to argue with you because in an intelligence contest you come up on the short end!! :roflol: The name void fits you well as it describes the space between your ears !! :thumb: Don't care who you are that's funny right there!! I know much more than you think there big guy so remind me what those mighty Owls have done the last 2 years?? Oh yeah same as Central 1st round playoff exits even with that mighty group of 2 years ago. So Ooltewah's football problem was their numbers huh?? If numbers were down in school weren't they in a smaller classification then?? I know for years Central's numbers were very small for a 4A school, before the new classification, which hurt them as well so they could use that excuse. Bottomline is for you have a hatred for Central for whatever reason and like to spew that garbage every chance you get but truth be told for the owl nation, people living in glass houses shouldn't cast stones. Peace I'm out!!

One other thing if you know me like you think you do then you know the answer to the questions you asked! Had NOTHING to do with Central. Believe the Pounders made the playoffs the last two years and had around 70 football players a far cry from when Coac B took over in 2007. Also the upgrade to the facilities with a renovated weightroom and a brand new practice field help the program as well. To answer your question Coach B won as many gold balls as the legend Monroe won at Ooltewah at the same time!! :roflolk:

Edited by wardawg2038

They'd be better off renaming the school Harrison High School, it would give the residents out there something more to rally around than "Central". Soddy-Daisy wouldn't like to be called Chattanooga North.

Agreed I would get rid of that awful purple and gold too Indian. Oops that ya'll colors too isn't Indian. :twisted:

Go Eagles!:roflol: