IMAC Scores

SHS1

Sorry. Sent too soon. What time is game time tonight Sey vs Sev. ? Saw in Mtn Press that Sevierville is on 8 game winning streak with only 1 loss to SD. They lost championship game of Nike Classic in Oak Ridge to Powell. Thats 2 losses. Bad reporting by Mtn Press I guess. Good luck tonite.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. Sent too soon. What time is game time tonight Sey vs Sev. ? Saw in Mtn Press that Sevierville is on 8 game winning streak with only 1 loss to SD. They lost championship game of Nike Classic in Oak Ridge to Powell. Thats 2 losses. Bad reporting by Mtn Press I guess. Good luck tonite.

From what I was told, the championship game was supposed to be between CAK & SC, CAK left & Powell wanted to play again so SC told them they would play as a scrimmage & played a lot of JV players. Powell doesn't have it posted on their site either...so SC still has 1 loss. Neither considered it a regular game.

Game time is supposed to be 5:30 I think. Looks like Seymour had a rough weekend with losses to Bearden & Maryville. This series should be very interesting for District purposes!! A sweep either way puts that team in the driver's seat.

I think game starts at 5:30, but I do not know if they are still playing. Does anyone know if Seymour has a tarp?

I think game starts at 5:30, but I do not know if they are still playing. Does anyone know if Seymour has a tarp?

I think they just have the spot tarps, but Seymour's Field drains really well & has been in really good shape this year from what I have heard! 5:30 is what I am thinking also with 6:00 @ SC tomorrow.

From what I was told, the championship game was supposed to be between CAK & SC, CAK left & Powell wanted to play again so SC told them they would play as a scrimmage & played a lot of JV players. Powell doesn't have it posted on their site either...so SC still has 1 loss. Neither considered it a regular game.

Game time is supposed to be 5:30 I think. Looks like Seymour had a rough weekend with losses to Bearden & Maryville. This series should be very interesting for District purposes!! A sweep either way puts that team in the driver's seat.

Scott,

I have known you for a long time and I know you would want to know the truth. I am afraid that you were very misinformed. Powell won their pool and so did SC.

I am not possitive, but I think that the team that took CAKs place was Maryville. We were told that the SC coach had said that if they won the semi-final game against Maryville, that they weren't going to play in the championship game, but the players voted to stay and play it. I was at the game and trust me when I say that they were not viewing it as a scrimmage game. Their varsity players were definitely on the field. BTW, the championship game was a very good game and I think SC and Powell both have strong teams.

On a different note...how's your young man doing at Maryville College? Best of luck to him and to SC the rest of the year. :thumb:

Scott,

I have known you for a long time and I know you would want to know the truth. I am afraid that you were very misinformed. Powell won their pool and so did SC.

I am not possitive, but I think that the team that took CAKs place was Maryville. We were told that the SC coach had said that if they won the semi-final game against Maryville, that they weren't going to play in the championship game, but the players voted to stay and play it. I was at the game and trust me when I say that they were not viewing it as a scrimmage game. Their varsity players were definitely on the field. BTW, the championship game was a very good game and I think SC and Powell both have strong teams.

On a different note...how's your young man doing at Maryville College? Best of luck to him and to SC the rest of the year. :thumb:

I was told SC & Powell were in the same pool. SC had already beaten Powell 12-11 in Pool play. I talked to one of the players & they said everybody that was brought played with mostly JV varsity bench getting majority of the innings. CAK was unbeaten & so was SC. I wasn't there, so this is what I was going on. I agree with you on both having strong teams, I heard Haegan pitched for Powell & is the #2 pitcher, Congrats on both him & Drake!

Score was 7-5 or 8-5?

On the other note, Austin doing Good! JV this year with good chance for a lot of pt next year! Thanks for asking! Hopefully SC can make it to where SC & Powell can see each other again!

I was told SC & Powell were in the same pool. SC had already beaten Powell 12-11 in Pool play. I talked to one of the players & they said everybody that was brought played with mostly JV varsity bench getting majority of the innings. CAK was unbeaten & so was SC. I wasn't there, so this is what I was going on. I agree with you on both having strong teams, I heard Haegan pitched for Powell & is the #2 pitcher, Congrats on both him & Drake!

Score was 7-5 or 8-5?

On the other note, Austin doing Good! JV this year with good chance for a lot of pt next year! Thanks for asking! Hopefully SC can make it to where SC & Powell can see each other again!

Scott,

Once again, I'm afraid you were very misinformed by the players you have talked to. Powell and SC were in different pools and played a cross-over game. I personally saw the pools on the schedule. They both won their respective pools. This is the fact. Powell and SC split with Powell winning the Championship game. Both teams played varsity players and they were 2 very good games. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out why SC is trying to avoid counting this loss so bad. Good teams lose to other good teams all the time. It's baseball! Also, Powell pitched a freshman named Dean Kidd who did a great job. He is probably 5 or 6 in the rotation. Hagen came in to get the last 2 outs of the game.

I guess we can all just agree to disagree, but when is the last time you saw the box score of a scrimmage game in the news paper? :roflol:

Glad to hear Austin is doing well. Best of luck to you guys this year!

No dog in this fight, but there are no scrimmages after the first season game. It' a JV game or Varsity game.

Scott,

Once again, I'm afraid you were very misinformed by the players you have talked to. Powell and SC were in different pools and played a cross-over game. I personally saw the pools on the schedule. They both won their respective pools. This is the fact. Powell and SC split with Powell winning the Championship game. Both teams played varsity players and they were 2 very good games. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out why SC is trying to avoid counting this loss so bad. Good teams lose to other good teams all the time. It's baseball! Also, Powell pitched a freshman named Dean Kidd who did a great job. He is probably 5 or 6 in the rotation. Hagen came in to get the last 2 outs of the game.

I guess we can all just agree to disagree, but when is the last time you saw the box score of a scrimmage game in the news paper? :roflol:

Glad to hear Austin is doing well. Best of luck to you guys this year!