Perry county vs Middleton

gamechanger

No disrespect to lake county they are good.......but you are saying you don't think pc would get this far or even they should be.....that's how I take it .lake county beat pc with the starters but Jacob Tucker did not play and that was their first game .......next game pc had Tucker and they got use to a basketball instead of a football and beat lake county don't remember the exact score though so

No disrespect to lake county they are good.......but you are saying you don't think pc would get this far or even they should be.....that's how I take it .lake county beat pc with the starters but Jacob Tucker did not play and that was their first game .......next game pc had Tucker and they got use to a basketball instead of a football and beat lake county don't remember the exact score though so

I'm saying I thought there was no chance they'd beat Clarksville Academy....And do you honestly think thats the same Lake Co team ya'll played in the 1st game of the year?...Maybe the same players but completely different "team"....

Middleton looked kind of rough today and it may have been that they were kind of over looking cloudland I don't know. Pc didn't play their best either by any means, they allowed to many open lay ups and missed to many lay ups. This game could be close for a while but in the end I think Pc wins it by 12-15 pts. Congratulations to both teams on reaching the semis and best of luck.

I hope that all fans do not base Middleton off their game today. Middleton is much better than they played. On the same note, I am sure that all teams are better than their showings today. The first game of the state tournament is the hardest to win and usually filled with the most mistakes. Alot of nerves to overcome on the big stage.

I'm saying I thought there was no chance they'd beat Clarksville Academy....And do you honestly think thats the same Lake Co team ya'll played in the 1st game of the year?...Maybe the same players but completely different "team"....

The oldest sport cliche in the book, PC by 20.....

GREAT JOB TO BOTH MIDDLETON AND PC TO MAKING IT TO THE SEMIS.

MIDDLETON: IS A SPEEDY TEAM AND DID WIN BY 15 BUT SHOWED ALOT OF HOLES IN THEIR "D" BY GIVING THE LANDERS OPEN SHOT ALL NIGHT, CLOUDLAND HAD A LOT OF SHOTS "16-of-53 TO BE EXACT" THAT JUST DIDN'T GO IN AND GOT A LOT OF SECOND AND THIRD CHANCES. MIDDLETON HAD GREAT SPEED IN THEIR BACK DOOR OFFENSE BUT DID NOT PROVE THAT THEY HAD THAT GOOD OF A OUTSIDE GAME.

PERRY COUNTY LOOKS GOOD. THE 27 TO 6 RUN IN THE FIRST HALF WAS AMAZING.

MY PICK:

PERRY COUNTY 64 MIDDLETON 61

Lake Co had a tough game the night before with Union City while Perry Co had time to rest.Plus about a 3 1/2 hour drive.Also you're talking about it wasn't the first of the year.Still was in December.Lake Co has been on a tear for the last 3 months.Union City also beat Lake Co about the same time frame as yall and you see what happened after the first of the year.Beat Union City by 37..Trenton by 21..beat Halls by 45..Humboldt a couple times but all 4 games were close and could have went either way..beat Middleton..Beat Westwood..now CSAs..She wasn't starting 6'7 Gauldin then..he has gotten better..Remember.a new coach..just took some time..Now has Derek Swift on the team..Not the same team.

Edited by mrbigster