Lake County Vs Middleton

JungleJim125

This should be a dandy folks. Both teams are evenly matched both are deep and well coached. They meet once with LC winning the first and giving the Tigers their only loss on the season! Being from District 14A i'll have to go with Lake County. But they better bring it all! The Tigers will be ready to play and wanting to take home their 4th State title! This could be Tyler vs Woody show so good luck and hang on should be a exciting game! Let me add this both have played very tough schedules in order to get were they are!

Edited by zebra99

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake County is 18-3 since coming back from Christmas and New Years Break...

Middleton has only lost one game all season, that a 87-81 2OT loss to Lake County at Middleton...

Should be a great game...

I have a bunch of respect for both of these programs but will be pulling for fellow 14A league member Lake County...

Congrats to both on great seasons...

How's LC's #3 ? The dang refs bout let it get out of hand and now that kid is suffering from it on a no call? Our prayers are out for him and yall that he is ok and will be out there tomorrow! This is what he's been working for all year and hope he alright! Good Luck to 2 great teams and hope yall have an accident free game and a safe ride back home! God Bless from the Viking fans!

How's LC's #3 ? The dang refs bout let it get out of hand and now that kid is suffering from it on a no call? Our prayers are out for him and yall that he is ok and will be out there tomorrow! This is what he's been working for all year and hope he alright! Good Luck to 2 great teams and hope yall have an accident free game and a safe ride back home! God Bless from the Viking fans!

Very classy post. Perry County and Hampton fans have handled defeat on here very well tonight. You can both be proud of your teams and their efforts. They represented your schools well. I hope #3 Zay Coleman can play tomorrow as well, not just because LC needs him but he's such a good kid and has worked hard to get to this point and contribute.

Very classy post. Perry County and Hampton fans have handled defeat on here very well tonight. You can both be proud of your teams and their efforts. They represented your schools well. I hope #3 Zay Coleman can play tomorrow as well, not just because LC needs him but he's such a good kid and has worked hard to get to this point and contribute.

We don't want to see any kid get hurt, especially on a team with as classy players as L.C. has.

My boy ended up in a heck of a collision and will feel it for days.....but #3 needs to be ready tomorrow!!!....thankful that today and hopefully tomorrow, all will leave healthy

We don't want to see any kid get hurt, especially on a team with as classy players as L.C. has.

My boy ended up in a heck of a collision and will feel it for days.....but #3 needs to be ready tomorrow!!!....thankful that today and hopefully tomorrow, all will leave healthy

No I dont want any kid to on any team to get hurt and didnt mean to sound biast about LC's #3 but I was front and center when that collision took place and he was favoring his knee! My sister tore her ACL her Junior yr in college and acted the same way when it happened! I had to stop and pray for him and all his family and team because T know how hard that was!I am hoping to see him out there today and maybe the refs won't let it get so rough but still let the 2 best in 1A have a good ,safe ballgame!

This game will be very exciting. This game will come down to how Woody and Tyler plays. They are both the best three point options for their respective teams and without them being able to stretch the defense, they would not be where they are. It may come down to which one has the better game. Lake County has an advantage in size in this game, which could make it very difficult for Middleton to score. Should be an outstanding game. Congrats to both teams for making it this far.