Rhea County Eagles

kampkiffen

Coach's I think you have got your point across. And to Fans bashing coach's come on man grow up if your not man enough to say it to there face do not post it here. Let's stop all the negative talk and lets get on topic!!! and help the program, all this negative talk is not helping anyone :thumb:

Time to get behind these players and the program.

@ballcurmedgion or whatever, I did not plan on posting, but your saintly post are really starting to unnerve me. Who are you to run your mouth about unsilent? He merely spoke his mind, that is what this board is all about! Voicing our opinions. If you disagree, then state that you disagree, and get over it. Your kicking a dead horse, and are you really going to pull the Christian card? Who are you to judge us folks on our Christian walks? You are no better then ANYONE on this board. Have I badmouthed someone before? Yes. Has everyone else on this board? Yes. Have you? Yes. Unsilent was wrong and had his facts messed up, he apologized, so let it go. You have no right to play hero.

@ballcurmedgion or whatever, I did not plan on posting, but your saintly post are really starting to unnerve me. Who are you to run your mouth about unsilent? He merely spoke his mind, that is what this board is all about! Voicing our opinions. If you disagree, then state that you disagree, and get over it. Your kicking a dead horse, and are you really going to pull the Christian card? Who are you to judge us folks on our Christian walks? You are no better then ANYONE on this board. Have I badmouthed someone before? Yes. Has everyone else on this board? Yes. Have you? Yes. Unsilent was wrong and had his facts messed up, he apologized, so let it go. You have no right to play hero.

Time to move on. Facts right or wrong the man apologized.

• 3 weeks later...

Any insight out there into Coach Greene. Obviously, he has produced some outstanding defenses, any idea what type of offenses he prefers. Any other info would be great.

He's only been coach for a few hours. We probably better wait to see if he hangs around longer than 24 hours before we start talking about his playbook. :bored:

Edited by rheacountyeaglefan

• 2 weeks later...

YES, RC fans, I am on board...I am a Rhea Co Golden Eagle Fan now!!!

(there is nothing you can do about it hahaha)

Congrats to Coach Greene and RCHS.

...most of you know me through Owl football...true, but I have some ole ties to Cleveland as well... I am a little familiar w/ Coach Greene...

2 things:

defense will always be prepared

great role model for high school athletes when it comes to futhering education

Edited by phishdad

• 2 weeks later...