Farragut vs Alumni Kickoff?

wiredtowin

So it seems that Coach Culbreth scheduled this game in order to satisfy his multiple game suspension, and get him back on the sidelines in time for the Maryville game. This action (just like him refusing to sit out after he was red carded) is more evidence that Coach Culbreth thinks the rules don't apply to him. Pretty much negates all the defense and kind words that Lion101 posted about Coach Culbreth in my OPINION (and everyone is entitled to their own).

Noone need to reply to silverfoot. This is a Maryville parent (or coach) :D that is just bringing more attention to this. If they lose, they have a reason to complain. Maryville has never been in this situation before (where they are supposed to win) and I dont think they like it !!!!!!

Noone need to reply to silverfoot. This is a Maryville parent (or coach) :D that is just bringing more attention to this. If they lose, they have a reason to complain. Maryville has never been in this situation before (where they are supposed to win) and I dont think they like it !!!!!!

I absolutely ASSURE you that silverfoot is not part of the Maryville coaching staff, nor is he a parent from Maryville. If Maryville loses, no one from Maryville will complain about Coach Culbreth being there. Anyone who knows Maryville coaches, players, and fans knows that Maryville would rather have Coach Culbreth there tonight. Good luck to both sides.

For the record, the TSSAA was contacted about the Alumni game before hand, and Farragut was given permission for this game to count towards the suspension that had been given.

I can also attest that Maryville has more class than to point fingers or talk trash. I know both of their coaches very well, and they are top notch. They would not put up with any of that.

The game will be played on the field, and not on these boards. I know that if I were the Maryville coach, I would want to play the best Farragut team possible, including having their complete coaching staff there, so that if they do come out victorious, they would have complete credit for the victory.

Regardless, the soccer boards have never been a place to bash teams, refs, or individual coaches, and it will remain that way. Very few people know all of the facts, so it is easy to portray people in the wrong light, especially with incorrect information.

I would suggest that all that can, come to the Maryville Farragut game tonight at 7:00 at Farragut. I think it will be a great match!