Anderson Co. Jamboree?

92Dragon

......DOESN'T matter about YOUR NUMBERS or your TRADITION. WHAT DON'T YOU GET???? Permit me to SPELL it out for you...WE EMBARRASSED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF YOUR "STATE" RANKED TEAM! There.....NOW you have it. NOW you know WHY OR refused to play AC for so long. It was "H U G E"!!! Yep....Space3. I can die a happy man. IF I NEVER watch another football game the rest of my life, I AM A HAPPY MAN!!!! :roflol: 'Nuff said........

....oh, and I wouldn't mind meeting up with SS and 92D at one of the games. GEE.....I wonder what they'll be wearing???? :flower: hahahahahahaaaaaaaa....

hah, gosh you are immature as i will get out oppressed. Seriously, you make me laugh dude. If you die a happy man cause of that 1 defeat yall put on us i feel for you. i will keep you in my prayers. sad life you have son :)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hah, gosh you are immature as i will get out oppressed. Seriously, you make me laugh dude. If you die a happy man cause of that 1 defeat yall put on us i feel for you. i will keep you in my prayers. sad life you have son :)

And thatnks for basically saying how highly you think of OR. Cause if that win means THAT much to you, all your doing is giving us our props, and you are too dumb and blind to see that, so thanks.

......DOESN'T matter about YOUR NUMBERS or your TRADITION. WHAT DON'T YOU GET???? Permit me to SPELL it out for you...WE EMBARRASSED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF YOUR "STATE" RANKED TEAM! There.....NOW you have it. NOW you know WHY OR refused to play AC for so long. It was "H U G E"!!! Yep....Space3. I can die a happy man. IF I NEVER watch another football game the rest of my life, I AM A HAPPY MAN!!!! :roflol: 'Nuff said........

....oh, and I wouldn't mind meeting up with SS and 92D at one of the games. GEE.....I wonder what they'll be wearing???? :flower: hahahahahahaaaaaaaa....

I guess it will be easy for SS and I to find you guys.....you'll be the country bumpkins wearing overalls and a cowboy hat, carrying a 20oz coke bottle for a spittoon? Oh wait! That just narrows it down to about half the fan base. This may be harder than i thought! :roflol:

I guess it will be easy for SS and I to find you guys.....you'll be the country bumpkins wearing overalls and a cowboy hat, carrying a 20oz coke bottle for a spittoon? Oh wait! That just narrows it down to about half the fan base. This may be harder than i thought! :roflol:

cant forget the rebel flag tshirts 92dragon...last time i went to an AC game it looked like a klan rally, people with rebel flags out in the crowd...still living in 1861 in them parts i guess. Hey space and oppressed and the AC fanbase, NEWS BREAK the south got there #### kicked, and this is AMERICA, not the confederacy :mrgreen:

cant forget the rebel flag tshirts 92dragon...last time i went to an AC game it looked like a klan rally, people with rebel flags out in the crowd...still living in 1861 in them parts i guess. Hey space and oppressed and the AC fanbase, NEWS BREAK the south got there #### kicked, and this is AMERICA, not the confederacy :mrgreen:

Its funny you mention that SS. I dated a girl that went to AC, and her 2 brothers wore that rebel flag stuff ALL THE darn TIME! LOL! Belt buckles, t-shirts, hats, bandanas....you name it...they had it. Her family called me a city boy! LOL! It was like i was stepping back in time everytime i went to her house.

Its funny you mention that SS. I dated a girl that went to AC, and her 2 brothers wore that rebel flag stuff ALL THE darn TIME! LOL! Belt buckles, t-shirts, hats, bandanas....you name it...they had it. Her family called me a city boy! LOL! It was like i was stepping back in time everytime i went to her house.

Yeah, Just waiting for Jefferson Davis to show up at the door and meet you lol...That's really sad people are that way, it is time to move past that. I was in the military and i am a proud american, and it makes me mad to see that crap. And you know what is funny? East Tennessee didn't even support the confederacy, that's what a lot of people don't realize...ignorance at its finest 92

.....don't read SOMETHING into nothing. I really don't think that highly of OR,SS. What cracks me up is THAT ONE LOSS can get you and 92D going like it DOES, (which apparently has gone over both your heads)... and 92D, all I can say is you are what you hang with. If your a datun them thar rebul gurls wearin' them thar overhalls well........maybe they might let you borrow a pair when we meet up at that thar game! :D

.....don't read SOMETHING into nothing. I really don't think that highly of OR,SS. What cracks me up is THAT ONE LOSS can get you and 92D going like it DOES, (which apparently has gone over both your heads)... and 92D, all I can say is you are what you hang with. If your a datun them thar rebul gurls wearin' them thar overhalls well........maybe they might let you borrow a pair when we meet up at that thar game! :D

That one loss hasnt gotten to me at all Oppressed. I could care less about the OR/AC series....lol. But i will tell you one thing...i have more respect for Oak Ridge than i will ever have for AC. Good day sir....I SAID GOOD DAY! :lol:

lol, my favorites are the lady mavs that take up a couple of seats and bring their cowbells they wear at home to the game to sit in the opposing teams section so they can block your view and be as obnoxious as possible.

AC fans are just obnoxious as heck period KCD...And for what reason? They have nothing to be obnoxious about...What have they ever won in the history of there program? Heck, what have they ever won, period? In any sport? Nothing. They have a FEW good years in football, and think there God's gift to high school football. Oh well, it at least does give me some much needed laughter. I ever need a laugh i just come here and read what there fans have to sa. Who needs side splitters when you got AC fans on coacht? :thumb: