Anderson Co. Jamboree?

92Dragon

AC fans are just obnoxious as heck period KCD...And for what reason? They have nothing to be obnoxious about...What have they ever won in the history of there program? Heck, what have they ever won, period? In any sport? Nothing. They have a FEW good years in football, and think there God's gift to high school football. Oh well, it at least does give me some much needed laughter. I ever need a laugh i just come here and read what there fans have to sa. Who needs side splitters when you got AC fans on coacht? :thumb:

I concur.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SS&92. New to the board. Every fanbase has people that are hard to deal with. You guys shouldnt judge the whole AC fanbase on a couple of people. We have only been around since 82 but have made alot of noise recently as you have both mentioned. I have a great deal of respect for the Ridge. Clinton, on the other hand. Im supposed to despise. Im a Maverick. Thats the way it is. But Im not going to get on here and rip a whole fanbase because of a couple of you. So keep your ripping to the difficult few, what do you say? Im looking foward to both games with Clinton and OR. There are ussually great games and come down to the wire. I have a sophmore starting this year so I have alot more to look foward to the next three years. Good luck to both of your teams and lets not throw stones at everyone, what say you?

SS&92. New to the board. Every fanbase has people that are hard to deal with. You guys shouldnt judge the whole AC fanbase on a couple of people. We have only been around since 82 but have made alot of noise recently as you have both mentioned. I have a great deal of respect for the Ridge. Clinton, on the other hand. Im supposed to despise. Im a Maverick. Thats the way it is. But Im not going to get on here and rip a whole fanbase because of a couple of you. So keep your ripping to the difficult few, what do you say? Im looking foward to both games with Clinton and OR. There are ussually great games and come down to the wire. I have a sophmore starting this year so I have alot more to look foward to the next three years. Good luck to both of your teams and lets not throw stones at everyone, what say you?

Great post Maverick22, i totally agree. For me, it has mainly been a fun little jab back and forth, i dont take these things too serious. I am 32 and am a veteran of a war, there are a lot more important things to worry about then message board smack talk lol ya know? BUT, some people take it way too serious. I was mainly just teasing about the mavs fan base, and you are so right when you say all fanbases have there people that way, Trust me, OR sure does, as i am sure both Clinton and AC have as well. Thanks for the classy post, and complimenting OR. I actually wish all teams the best, except when we play each other Mav22 :)

Welcome ACMAVERICK22! I wish your son the best of luck on his coming up years! We are just on here having fun 22. I would never wish anything bad on any fan or player. We just like to go back and forth at each other every now and again.

I wish the AC Jamboree would go back to the old format. AC schools and maybe a couple of surrounding teams. I thought there was always great energy at those pre-season contest. Maybe sometimes too much. This kids take this match-ups to heart. OR and Clinton have always been huge to us, since we've been at NAGAF since 2000, then 2years in middle school. Our biggest rivals year in year out. Maybe they will fix it back the way it should be? After all, it is the Anderson County Jamboree?????

I wish the AC Jamboree would go back to the old format. AC schools and maybe a couple of surrounding teams. I thought there was always great energy at those pre-season contest. Maybe sometimes too much. This kids take this match-ups to heart. OR and Clinton have always been huge to us, since we've been at NAGAF since 2000, then 2years in middle school. Our biggest rivals year in year out. Maybe they will fix it back the way it should be? After all, it is the Anderson County Jamboree?????

I agree 22. Thats why i started this thread....cause i couldnt understand why Clinton and OR were not going to be in it. I look forward to the jamboree every year!

There are so many other counties having jamborees nowadays, its hard to find other teams to participate on a regular basis. All 3 county teams being in the same district really messed things up it seems, because that seems to be the reason why OR pulled out....im not sure why Clinton did unless its the same reason.

Edited by 92Dragon

Easy there oppressed Im still on your side of the field. I certainly am not a "band wagonner", my blood runneth blue. Lets just let the boys on the feild do the talking. We got a couple or 3 Qtr final appearences to boast about. Coach Gillum and his staff has us going in the right direction. I just prefer to get as far as we can with class. Thats how my son is taught at AC and thats the way I brought him up. No since in jabbing back and forth. Bad as I hate to say it, The Ridge is way ahead of us on long standing tradition and championships. The Mavricks are loaded at the underclassmen level, lets see if we can cut into that over the next 3 or 4 years. Remember, Im on your side. We just go about it differantly.

Easy there oppressed Im still on your side of the field. I certainly am not a "band wagonner", my blood runneth blue. Lets just let the boys on the feild do the talking. We got a couple or 3 Qtr final appearences to boast about. Coach Gillum and his staff has us going in the right direction. I just prefer to get as far as we can with class. Thats how my son is taught at AC and thats the way I brought him up. No since in jabbing back and forth. Bad as I hate to say it, The Ridge is way ahead of us on long standing tradition and championships. The Mavricks are loaded at the underclassmen level, lets see if we can cut into that over the next 3 or 4 years. Remember, Im on your side. We just go about it differantly.

ACMAVERICK22....I like'em already! <- My Ace Ventura Voice..lol