CLINTON HEAD COACHING SEARCH

92Dragon

I had no idea that Robert Reeves was Clintons new defensive coordinator...I know he was a head coach but does anyone know how good he is on the defensive of side as far as the x's and O"s

can coach every position on both sides of the ball and has a great map of the south east

Edited by lowkee

I had no idea that Robert Reeves was Clintons new defensive coordinator...I know he was a head coach but does anyone know how good he is on the defensive of side as far as the x's and O"s

I believe anytime u can hire a former head coach to be an assistant coach, its great for the program! Look at Maryville, they have about 4 former head coaches on their staff. The only thing I worry about is the coaches leaving for another head coaching job .

Reeves should be a great addition to our staff and im glad to see Kerr hiring some great coaches instead of just giving the jobs to anyone.

I believe anytime u can hire a former head coach to be an assistant coach, its great for the program! Look at Maryville, they have about 4 former head coaches on their staff. The only thing I worry about is the coaches leaving for another head coaching job .

Reeves should be a great addition to our staff and im glad to see Kerr hiring some great coaches instead of just giving the jobs to anyone.

Where did Reeves coach prior to Clinton?

He was the head coach at Karns.

6 and 24 great great HC, Dragons if you like having a coach that blames the kids for all the mistakes they make then you have the right guy, you would have been much better off NOT having a DC, we had a mass exit from our school with kids that could not wait to get out of our program, funny thing is HVA won last year with mostly , not all but mostly ex karns players, Anderson County should benefit greatly from this hire.

6 and 24 great great HC, Dragons if you like having a coach that blames the kids for all the mistakes they make then you have the right guy, ryou would have been much better off NOT having a DC, we had a mass exit from our school with kids that could not wait to get out of our program, funny thing is HVA won last year with mostly , not all but mostly ex karns players, Anderson County should benefit greatly from this hire.

really? I like em already!