Lewis County Panthers!

perry co. is so good coach sharp thinks that we had to take week o off to get ready for yall! yall just have way to much talent for us their is no way we could get ready for yall in one week so coach sharp took all summer to get ready. (I heard that in 30yrs of coaching he thinks yall are the best team he has ever seen)

Funny! PC the best he has every seen....crazy. Don't see this being a very competitive game all. LC just to much to handle. Depth and talent out matches PC. Don't see this one being even close.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAKE UP ! Everybody has a dream I guess.

pc better wake up, the two games i have seen them play they... well stunk. And after friday you and the rest of pc will want to wake up and wish it was a dream, but you will know that it was the panthers that came into town. oh and I said hi at the forrest game, it was nice to see you and your gold shirt.

Lewis county by 21, they will find a way to stop Tucker... unfortunatly that is the only legit weapon pc has this year although a really good one. he does need help.

Ok your a real PC hater seen you on here from years past. PC has many legit weapons 1. My favrite Grimes about 10 tyds last year and 700 yds or so. 2. T. Dill 7 or 8 tds fast as Mercer from last year with 4.6 speed. 3. C. Rhodes around 6ft4" with 6or 7 tds last season and very good speed. His size makes him a very hard cover. 4. G. Hill had 4or 5tds last season and is absolutly a spark plug both sides of the ball. 6. A. Mathis about 6ft1" benching over 300lbs size and strength will give smaller corners a lot of problems matching up. Had 2 tds last week. 7. D. Watkins had about 5 tds last year and very smart player plays both ways . All heart he is everywhere. I mean how many weapons do you think LC has all we hear is Sparky and grahm I know Bell has good speed and scored some last season. Not to mention the line we got this year. It will be a good game Big D but PC has more than just Tucker if you show up Friday night you will know a few names before halftime.

Ok your a real PC hater seen you on here from years past. PC has many legit weapons 1. My favrite Grimes about 10 tyds last year and 700 yds or so. 2. T. Dill 7 or 8 tds fast as Mercer from last year with 4.6 speed. 3. C. Rhodes around 6ft4" with 6or 7 tds last season and very good speed. His size makes him a very hard cover. 4. G. Hill had 4or 5tds last season and is absolutly a spark plug both sides of the ball. 6. A. Mathis about 6ft1" benching over 300lbs size and strength will give smaller corners a lot of problems matching up. Had 2 tds last week. 7. D. Watkins had about 5 tds last year and very smart player plays both ways . All heart he is everywhere. I mean how many weapons do you think LC has all we hear is Sparky and grahm I know Bell has good speed and scored some last season. Not to mention the line we got this year. It will be a good game Big D but PC has more than just Tucker if you show up Friday night you will know a few names before halftime.

Perry County is the real deal...... The Hater will have to wait till Friday to find some excuses to make.Also you gotta remember where this "spouting" is coming from .....Lewis County. :roflol:

Edited by LUDAWG729

how come you only notice when i pick pc to lose, i picked them to win last week and not one person called me a forrest hater. :roflol:

the facts are if a team can shut out Tucker, they will beat PC.... it has been proven once by DC and twice by Joe Byrns... i think that LC probably can do the same. notice i did not say they didnt have more than one player... i said one LEGIT weapon, which is true.