Lewis County Panthers!

you never answered my question of how many of those 40 touchdowns began with Tucker, as in a pass? i would dare say probably 35 of them.

I am not sure Big D. When you run the spread I would guess most evry touchdown and when QB broke the state record for this stat I would guess higher. Tucker was responsible for more TDS than anybody else in TENNESSEE for 1 season ever. That means alot so that shouldnt be hard for you to figure out. How many did Jerry Rice or any Wr have with out their QB. Gosh your brilliant you need to get with Benji and coach up a team yall would be unstopable.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't tell you, I don't keep stats. Look it up, however many touchdowns we scored last season this backfield scored'em. Tell your boy he better tape his cleats on, cause ya'll are fixin to get hit.

I wouldnt have it any other way! We got some pretty hard hitters our selves so tie your cleets up too.

I am not sure Big D. When you run the spread I would guess most evry touchdown and when QB broke the state record for this stat I would guess higher. Tucker was responsible for more TDS than anybody else in TENNESSEE for 1 season ever. That means alot so that shouldnt be hard for you to figure out. How many did Jerry Rice or any Wr have with out their QB. Gosh your brilliant you need to get with Benji and coach up a team yall would be unstopable.

you are NOT so brilliant, i said you had ONE weapon in which you stated that PC has many weapons with several other players scoring 40 touchdowns. Without the ONE weapon those 40 touchdowns DO NOT happen... Jerry Rice would have no touchdowns without the one passer. you are proving my point over and over and discreditng your own.

MY point is LC has the talent and coaching to figure out how to contain Tucker... loser for PC. many 1A teams do not have that talent or coaching to do so... PC will win those games. BENJI can figure that one out too. whoever Benji is... :unsure:

BTW, who is the backup QB and can he run the spread??

you are NOT so brilliant, i said you had ONE weapon in which you stated that PC has many weapons with several other players scoring 40 touchdowns. Without the ONE weapon those 40 touchdowns DO NOT happen... Jerry Rice would have no touchdowns without the one passer. you are proving my point over and over and discreditng your own.

MY point is LC has the talent and coaching to figure out how to contain Tucker... loser for PC. many 1A teams do not have that talent or coaching to do so... PC will win those games. BENJI can figure that one out too. whoever Benji is... :unsure:

BTW, who is the backup QB and can he run the spread??

So J isnt jerry Rice ISNT A WEAPON???? lol YOUR A FUNNY GUY I figured out what the D stands for .

So J isnt jerry Rice ISNT A WEAPON???? lol YOUR A FUNNY GUY I figured out what the D stands for .

yes Jerry Rice is a weapon...for the 49's back in the 80's/90's;

my point is YOU DONT HAVE A JERRY RICE!! you have one great athlete, that accounts for 99% of your offense and defense.

Is there a backup or someone else that an step up when he is shut down?

it is a simple question that you refuse or cant answer.

the answer is NO... it has been proven. LC can do it.

btw the D stands for dominater as in, i am dominating this conversation. :thumb:

:bored:

LOl you kill me also Benji you jump in in middle of a discussion and take up last statement or try to read into something. Somebody said we lost Mercer and he was all we had I was only stating we had a few other guys that know their way around the endzone. I heard Lexington coach said he was up 4 or 5 to nothing when he started subing and Columbia didnt have everybody even there at scrimage. Now I will tell you what Benji you call UC and Huntingdon and ask them whats up with PC. Cant wait to serve you a big dish of crow!

lol i hate to tell you greg! but you heard wrong buddy, go see if your coach will let you see the lexington film he has and then you will realize how stupid you sound (are you getting your information from LewisCountyPanthers00?) i dont have to call anyone about PC, i have seen yall play twice! :popcorneater: Tell me greg, how can you judge LC when you havent even seen us play ( see ya at yalls baseball field friday night) :bored:

yes Jerry Rice is a weapon...for the 49's back in the 80's/90's;

my point is YOU DONT HAVE A JERRY RICE!! you have one great athlete, that accounts for 99% of your offense and defense.

Is there a backup or someone else that an step up when he is shut down?

it is a simple question that you refuse or cant answer.

the answer is NO... it has been proven. LC can do it.

btw the D stands for dominater as in, i am dominating this conversation. :thumb:

The back up is D. Broadway and he isnt J. Tucker but then again who is? Make up your mind what your argument is .....is it would we do good with out our best player ??? Is it you say he has no weapons ????? Is it can our very Wr's throw it and catch it??? Our wide outs cant throw it and run down field and catch it no. Is it what the D stands for cause I got a few good ones best one is Dummy! If you dont know Benji you dont know very much about LC.