South Pittsburg vs North Jackson

TrainTracks99

It's no comparison because a 1A team in Alabama is usually a consolidated school in Tennessee or a co-op program. As for SP playing North Jackson that might be a good game. I'll bet your enrollments are pretty close. North Jackson is 4A in Alabama. They would be 1A or 2A in TN. Find the best team in Alabama with equal enrollment then talk that trash volunturds.

You and Alabama both suck, lady.

• Upvote 1

No, they would be a 3A school Sir. Washington County is the smallest Alabama 3A with a 222 enrollment. So if you want to compare Apples to apples take them pirates down to Leeds and get you some of that big dog.

Alcoa would be 4A and would have matched up with Thomasville.

Signal Mountain would have been 4A with their original #'s and 5A with the new #'s.

That would have matched them up with Thomasville or if they were determined 5A Spanish Fort.

Columbia and Maryville would both be 6A and would have to face Daphne.

Greeneville would be 5A and would face Spanish Fort.

Of the 6 matchups, only Alcoa would (possibly)beat their Alabama opponent.

Not only are the #'s different in Alabama but also the enrollment rules. In Alabama, if you

enter a new school as a ninth grader and didn't move into the school district you would have to sit out a year. If you move houses in the same school district whether you move or not you would have to sit out. How would that affect Alcoa?

It's not the athletes or the coaches that make TN HS FB inferior to Alabama. It's the system and the pay at even the best schools.

TrainTracks says It DOES NOT matter what CLASSIFICATION each school is in!!! South Pittsburg will/would TRAINTRACK North Jackson next year IF they play...Same thing now just like how bad it wouldve been in 98 had we played....Your bark is pathetic and as Roy Dilliard would say...That smells like a bunch of mess!!!

North Jackson is a joke and rely on buying players from other programs, paying families to move half across the state and seem to get caught cheating every decade since they formed that school....Keep blowing your little boy horn....The little school with HALF your enrollment from up the road will SLAP the taste outta your mouth and shut you up SOON enough.....Pray that your coach backs out and saves that entire town their dignity....Venom served.....

That is all!!!

Edited by TrainTracks99

NSpanish Fort.

Columbia and Maryville would both be 6A and would have to face Daphne.

Greeneville would be 5A and would face Spanish Fort.

The above would be interesting.I would give a big edge to the Alabama schools. Having said that I believe Trousdale and South Pitt could play with just about anybody with the same (or close to the same) amount of students in Alabama.

TrainTracks says It DOES NOT matter what CLASSIFICATION each school is in!!! South Pittsburg will/would TRAINTRACK North Jackson next year IF they play...Same thing now just like how bad it wouldve been in 98 had we played....Your bark is pathetic and as Roy Dilliard would say...That smells like a bunch of mess!!!

North Jackson is a joke and rely on buying players from other programs, paying families to move half across the state and seem to get caught cheating every decade since they formed that school....Keep blowing your little boy horn....The little school with HALF your enrollment from up the road will SLAP the taste outta your mouth and shut you up SOON enough.....Pray that your coach backs out and saves that entire town their dignity....Venom served.....

That is all!!!

I garuntee you Traintracks you are right. Let me ask you a question. Somebody said that these durn Alabama schools only count the tenth-twelfth grades. If Grider plays them this year, will we not be able to put our ninth graders in the game? What kind of mess is that? Grider better make sure of that before he schedules them. You think im joking but im not.

It's no comparison because a 1A team in Alabama is usually a consolidated school in Tennessee or a co-op program. As for SP playing North Jackson that might be a good game. I'll bet your enrollments are pretty close. North Jackson is 4A in Alabama. They would be 1A or 2A in TN. Find the best team in Alabama with equal enrollment then talk that trash volunturds.

well, in my personal experience, alabama teams like to come in with their chests stuck out runnin that mouth, telling anyone who will listen, about how great they are and how they'll take on and beat all comers. then after 4 qtrs of getn hit in the mouth they shut that pie hole and go back to alabama with a loss and theirtail between their legs, only piping up to make some sad sack excuse about how "it's not fair". sums up everyone in the state as far as i'm concerned, we've never had an alabama team offer to play us since. the whole state's as yellow as a summer squash. :hungry:

Edited by snoball5278

well, in my personal experience, alabama teams like to come in with their chests stuck out runnin that mouth, telling anyone who will listen, about how great they are and how they'll take on and beat all comers. then after 4 qtrs of getn hit in the mouth they shut that pie hole and go back to alabama with a loss and theirtail between their legs, only piping up to make some sad sack excuse about how "it's not fair". sums up everyone in the state as far asi'm concerned, we've never had an alabama team offer to play us since. the whole state's as yellow as a summer squash. :hungry:

Snowball,

I went fishing with a few guys from the Town Creek area. Hazelwood was a school in Town Creek. These guys told me that Hazelwood High School Closed recently. They area all now going to Town Creek High School. They actually told me that they were at the Creekbank that faithful night when we came from 21 down to win the game. They said we were the best high school football team they had ever seen. TC beat Hazelwood in 1999 and Hazelwood went on to win the state championship in their classification in 2000.

Snowball,

I went fishing with a few guys from the Town Creek area. Hazelwood was a school in Town Creek. These guys told me that Hazelwood High School Closed recently. They area all now going to Town Creek High School. They actually told me that they were at the Creekbank that faithful night when we came from 21 down to win the game. They said we were the best high school football team they had ever seen. TC beat Hazelwood in 1999 and Hazelwood went on to win the state championship in their classification in 2000.

always nice to see you slide in here every now and again, old friend. still one of my all time favorite games we played. do you remeber the conversation the chain gang overheard between hazelwood's head coach and assistant coach during the 4th quarter when their whole team was sucking wind and we were driving yet again? it's a shame we can't post that comment on here. :roflolk: as shaft would have said, "i'm just talking about trousdale!" :ph34r::twisted:

Edited by snoball5278

Posted 17 hours ago

idislikealgore, on 25 April 2011 - 08:30 AM, said:

Dad burnit,Old Pirate figures we fellers knows whats the matter with this poster, ifin she's a Skillet Slinger (SS) figure her skillet head has had enough and whacked her...... a few times.............. :roflol:

Posted 17 hours ago

idislikealgore, on 25 April 2011 - 08:30 AM, said:

Dad burnit,Old Pirate figures we fellers knows whats the matter with this poster, ifin she's a Skillet Slinger (SS) figure her skillet head has had enough and whacked her...... a few times.............. :roflol:

:roflol: ...well she had it comin'.

Well i dont have a dog in this here fight..but.... You can count on my support for the Pirates in this match up. Ala people are retards and reicieve all the disrespect they deserve. And for the lady posting on this thread... borwn lipstick aint sexy it just means you need to spit your juice out.

Well i dont have a dog in this here fight..but.... You can count on my support for the Pirates in this match up. Ala people are retards and reicieve all the disrespect they deserve. And for the lady posting on this thread... borwn lipstick aint sexy it just means you need to spit your juice out.

Do you wish there had been more tornadoes?