Carthage Vs. Lafayette Alumni game

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Lafayette
    • Carthage
    • Everyone in attendance

Mancoverage sez; Carthage vs. Lafayette alumni football game sat. May 21st @ Pat Parker Field. Who will win? The Carthage boys come in with Coach Jimmy Maynord and top notch equipment and facilities at their disposal. The Lafayette boys bring with them Coach Pemberton, who has never lost anything to Maynord, and a workout regime not unlike Rocky Balboa's from Rocky IV. Who wins this battle of high school careers gone by? My vote goes to... anybody in attendance!!!

• Upvote 1

Mancoverage sez; Carthage vs. Lafayette alumni football game sat. May 21st @ Pat Parker Field. Who will win? The Carthage boys come in with Coach Jimmy Maynord and top notch equipment and facilities at their disposal. The Lafayette boys bring with them Coach Pemberton, who has never lost anything to Maynord, and a workout regime not unlike Rocky Balboa's from Rocky IV. Who wins this battle of high school careers gone by? My vote goes to... anybody in attendance!!!

:roflolk: Pemberton owns these chumps.

Smith County leads the series 2-0. In the prior games, Goosie Gann was the coach from Macon County and Turney Ford and Scotty Yeaman were the coaches for SC and Scotty Yeaman was the coach the last year. I don't see SC losing and they will remain un beaten.

Smith County leads the series 2-0. In the prior games, Goosie Gann was the coach from Macon County and Turney Ford and Scotty Yeaman were the coaches for SC and Scotty Yeaman was the coach the last year. I don't see SC losing and they will remain un beaten.

Those REDNECKS won't know what hit em!!! Coach Maynord has been working out these Alumni just like they were still playing! This outstanding collection of some of SMITH COUNTYS GREATEST will go into this game with the same mentality as if it were a PLAYOFF game! Macon countys alumni couldn't cut the mustard when they were in highschool, what makes them think they can handle the Maynordaise NOW?!?! Here's my prediction....... by halftime those TIGGERS will be screaming "HOLD THE MAYNORDAISE!!!" but we will just keep stuffing their faces with it!!!! GO BIG OWLS!!! LMBO

Goosey has become another Macon County coaching casualty. :roflolk: Enter Pemberton...ladies!

Those REDNECKS won't know what hit em!!! Coach Maynord has been working out these Alumni just like they were still playing! This outstanding collection of some of SMITH COUNTYS GREATEST will go into this game with the same mentality as if it were a PLAYOFF game! Macon countys alumni couldn't cut the mustard when they were in highschool, what makes them think they can handle the Maynordaise NOW?!?! Here's my prediction....... by halftime those TIGGERS will be screaming "HOLD THE MAYNORDAISE!!!" but we will just keep stuffing their faces with it!!!! GO BIG OWLS!!! LMBO

Thunder predicts a team full of rednecks will win this game...which group of rednecks, who knows?! Both teams will stink it up similar to their football careers in high school.

Macon Co. Inbreds- 14

Smith Co. Cousins- 28

• Upvote 2

Thunder predicts a team full of rednecks will win this game...which group of rednecks, who knows?! Both teams will stink it up similar to their football careers in high school.

Macon Co. Inbreds- 14

Smith Co. Cousins- 28

The Goat sez; The only reason I'm giving you a +1 is because I can't give you a +2. :roflolk:

• Upvote 1