Carthage Vs. Lafayette Alumni game

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Lafayette
    • Carthage
    • Everyone in attendance

Yens shore like using them fancy words. Yens seem to be a pretty smart feller. Study on this a minute. Does yens reckon them SC fellers knows years in advance when TC wuz to have them best teams so they knows when to play and when not to? I ain't real shore it matters one way or another. Nothing lost or gained either way , playing or not playing. Iffin SC is a cupcake like some say, what does it matter to TC or MC anyway? TC already has enough of them they have to play in their district;. I jest like the way them MC fellers like hanging their hat on how they play take the field with TC every year.

I wuz a thinking yens can't be too bad a feller iffin yens got kin in Smith Co., but iffin they won't answer the phone either they owe you money, or yens are using too many of them fancy words.

that's some fancy computer trickery for a backwoods mixoligist such as yenself. :ugeek: i imagine that you're a slicker minnow than you let on with your posting. you are correct that in the larger scheme-of-things that it doesn't much matter, but i'll always be a lil bitter that i didn't get the opportunity to crack skulls with some of my nightchicken cousins. (bragging amongst kin folk is a fire worth stoking. :lol: ) you seem to be familiar with my kin, being you've referenced their bidness a few times, so you know the ilk of folk i deal with, but please don't confuse me with them, my branch of that tree made their name in the hog bidness. :hungry:

that's some fancy computer trickery for a backwoods mixoligist such as yenself. :ugeek: i imagine that you're a slicker minnow than you let on with your posting. you are correct that in the larger scheme-of-things that it doesn't much matter, but i'll always be a lil bitter that i didn't get the opportunity to crack skulls with some of my nightchicken cousins. (bragging amongst kin folk is a fire worth stoking. :lol: ) you seem to be familiar with my kin, being you've referenced their bidness a few times, so you know the ilk of folk i deal with, but please don't confuse me with them, my branch of that tree made their name in the hog bidness. :hungry:

snowman if it were'nt for you i would not even get on here. that's funny i have laughed till i cant't get a breath.you are the king of the T. P.S. can i have some of yall's famous pickeled pig feet.

Mixoligist? Naw, I like mine straight from the jar. Don't wont nothing in it. Maybe a stick of King Leo candy. As fur as yore kin's bidness, sounds like you might be kin to them fellers that sells them fridgidaires. Got one from them once. Them fellers charged me extra for one of them ice trays. Got a cook stove once too. Pretty good fellers to trade with, as long as you keep an eye on em. There used to be one of them fellers, many,many years ago that would do a little farming, wearing a straw hat and necktie. Iffin them are yore kin,yore are a pretty good feller.

Mixoligist? Naw, I like mine straight from the jar. Don't wont nothing in it. Maybe a stick of King Leo candy. As fur as yore kin's bidness, sounds like you might be kin to them fellers that sells them fridgidaires. Got one from them once. Them fellers charged me extra for one of them ice trays. Got a cook stove once too. Pretty good fellers to trade with, as long as you keep an eye on em. There used to be one of them fellers, many,many years ago that would do a little farming, wearing a straw hat and necktie. Iffin them are yore kin,yore are a pretty good feller.

you better keep both eyes on em or they'll end up with your eye teeth. :? been a long time since i've thought of king leo candy, pa used to keep a tin on the table. as far as neckties go, my branch only wore em on sundays. :lol:

Guest Termite

you better keep both eyes on em or they'll end up with your eye teeth. :? been a long time since i've thought of king leo candy, pa used to keep a tin on the table. as far as neckties go, my branch only wore em on sundays. :lol:

Hey, Snowy...I think I remember who he is talking about. I think, though I'm not sure, he's talking about your Great Grandfather. I remember seeing him on a red belly ford, wearing in a coat, tie and a one of themwhite,, flat top straw hats riding down Old Lebanon road in the middle of summer. I did a little farm work with your Grandfather, the Pigman, Ductman and Shari years ago. Yes sir, your tree branch has hog roots. That hill in Punch was covered with white hogs. I bet with your gift of gab, you would have made a fine salesman for that "fridgidaire" place. On second thought, they may have paid you off, just so you would stay away.:roflol:

Hey, Snowy...I think I remember who he is talking about. I think, though I'm not sure, he's talking about your Great Grandfather. I remember seeing him on a red belly ford, wearing in a coat, tie and a one of themwhite,, flat top straw hats riding down Old Lebanon road in the middle of summer. I did a little farm work with your Grandfather, the Pigman, Ductman and Shari years ago. Yes sir, your tree branch has hog roots. That hill in Punch was covered with white hogs. I bet with your gift of gab, you would have made a fine salesman for that "fridgidaire" place. On second thought, they may have paid you off, just so you would stay away.:roflol:

that doesn't surprise me at all. that man was a character, to say the least. i'll find you at the hole this fall and tell you some even stranger tales about him. :thumb: