Carthage Vs. Lafayette Alumni game

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Lafayette
    • Carthage
    • Everyone in attendance

The Carthage Courier said this would be an annual affair. I'm gonna have to take one of these games in. Maybe Gville will get one up with Watertown or some of their other rivals. Would love to play Carthage, but I'm sure most of the old-timers are only good for one game a year.

The Carthage Courier said this would be an annual affair. I'm gonna have to take one of these games in. Maybe Gville will get one up with Watertown or some of their other rivals. Would love to play Carthage, but I'm sure most of the old-timers are only good for one game a year.

Great way to get the alumni involved with the program and a very good way to raise money for the program. The stadium was 3/4 filled with a severe storm 1 hr. before the game.

EXIT Pemberton...ladies!

The Goat sez; Coach Pemberton was not coaching the Lafayette Alumni and remains unbeaten by Sundried Mayonaise. I have it on good authority that Sundried Mayonaise refused to be involved if Coach Pemberton was going to be on the sidelines. Can't say I blame him, I've never beaten Manny Paqiuao in a fist fight therefore I wouldn't want to get in the ring with him either. We all know how both situations would end, although I'd at least score a few points.

• Upvote 1

The Goat sez; Coach Pemberton was not coaching the Lafayette Alumni and remains unbeaten by Sundried Mayonaise. I have it on good authority that Sundried Mayonaise refused to be involved if Coach Pemberton was going to be on the sidelines. Can't say I blame him, I've never beaten Manny Paqiuao in a fist fight therefore I wouldn't want to get in the ring with him either. We all know how both situations would end, although I'd at least score a few points.

You need to be talking with Dasil Buke - go back a few post and see what he said - "Enter Pemberton". :thumb:

Great way to get the alumni involved with the program and a very good way to raise money for the program. The stadium was 3/4 filled with a severe storm 1 hr. before the game.

It was a great atmosphere and felt like a high school game. It was a much better game than the 28-0 score indicated as well...

It was a great atmosphere and felt like a high school game. It was a much better game than the 28-0 score indicated as well...

Both sides played their heart out. These guys are to be admired for the hard work in practice time and the game itself and the possibility to get hurt. I know one player from MC (#19 I think) went out with a foot injury and we had one go out with a sprained knee. Hope both are doing good. :thumb:

Man, that goat gets around!!! :roflolk:

Well...........some things never change. Owls 28/Tiger-0.

you can crow but not as much as you think you can there chicken mite.in high school the all time records show me that since macon county started it's program sometime in the mid 20's untill now.Smith county only leads by 7 games. here are the correct stats. all time series smith county has won 35 times against macon and macon has won 28 times against smith county.that's not much to brag about since macon has had some real crappy programs during the years.What is the moral of this story? I see it getting close to even in the next decade with pemberton running things,after all he owns the owls.never ever has he been beat by any smith county team.he just plucks one feather at a time.Macon team this year is much more better and physical than last years.MITE 'SCRATCH "SCRATCH you mite want to think a little more before you say somethings never change.this want be a bunch of older men trying to raise money for their program. SCRATCH"SCRATCH.if im not wrong you had to sample a little crow last year. and im not really saying macon going to win this year. i just thought i'd give you something to think about.