Carthage Vs. Lafayette Alumni game

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Lafayette
    • Carthage
    • Everyone in attendance

Guest Termite

I just saw the list of players in the Carthage paper. This could be a long night for them old Tigers. There is a huge list with most being late 90's and 2000-2010 grads. A few older guys.

Heard the gate was going to be split 50-50. Hope there is a good turn out and both make a little money.

I just saw the list of players in the Carthage paper. This could be a long night for them old Tigers. There is a huge list with most being late 90's and 2000-2010 grads. A few older guys.

Heard the gate was going to be split 50-50. Hope there is a good turn out and both make a little money.

The Goat sez; Let's see that list, oh chewer of the wood. :hungry:

Guest Termite

The Goat sez; Let's see that list, oh chewer of the wood. :hungry:

Short list.......not all but just a few.

ben and dave silcox- michael and jay wilmore-shawn ward-josh hackett-matt dyer-dusty brady-joe paul tackett-jacob bass -tez hembree-jonathan evans-josh williams-bubba stewart-chris mcconnell-justin mccall-josh gibbs-josh gregory-payton bray-logan hackett-jake vance-joe pena-bear robinson-elston gibbs-steven clemons-lee evens-jamie kelly-michael collins-michael scott mckinney-grant denny-matthew white-billy plummer-jared cannon-patrick sanders-cody anderson..........and about that many more.........

Guest Termite

The Goat sez; Termite, can you confirm that Digger Poindexter will be calling all the shots from the pressbox?

IF Digger is there with a microphone..........the GOAT had better stay home........Digger will auction him off.......:roflol:

I hope both teams keep a "cool head" on the field. I remember the first game, all h*** broke loose after SC scored and was attempting the X point. :angry:

Short list.......not all but just a few.

ben and dave silcox- michael and jay wilmore-shawn ward-josh hackett-matt dyer-dusty brady-joe paul tackett-jacob bass -tez hembree-jonathan evans-josh williams-bubba stewart-chris mcconnell-justin mccall-josh gibbs-josh gregory-payton bray-logan hackett-jake vance-joe pena-bear robinson-elston gibbs-steven clemons-lee evens-jamie kelly-michael collins-michael scott mckinney-grant denny-matthew white-billy plummer-jared cannon-patrick sanders-cody anderson..........and about that many more.........

The Goat sez; Sounds to me like the jail cells will be empty for a few hours. Will this game be considered community service? And will a commuted sentence be awarded per diem or based on in game stats?