Single A State Tornament

CommanderMan

They are random but I'll tell you this NOBODY should take Summertown to lightly, the State is almost an annual trip for them and they won two years ago, they have to play Friendship and they are a fine team too. I wouldn't count any of the other teams as wins either, there might just be a dark horse in this thing.

For instance one of those other teams had 9 loses that were to AAA and AA teams, two against Spring Hill, last years AA State runner-up, in it again this year and Tullahoma AAA who made it to Sectionals and played a lot of young players to build experience. Never know.

For instance one of those other teams had 9 loses that were to AAA and AA teams, two against Spring Hill, last years AA State runner-up, in it again this year and Tullahoma AAA who made it to Sectionals and played a lot of young players to build experience. Never know.

Well, riverside is going now for the third year in a row, and is having a better season this year than ever with a strong 33 2 record with only playing single a teams that are in their district!

I think south pitt is going to be shocked at the level the teams down there at state can play. Its a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way from District 6, thats for sure..

I'll take Riverside and Friendship coming out of the two brackets.. But Friendship-Summertown will be a heck of a game to watch if it happens in the top bracket.

better get ready pirates....pitching is little different in our kneck of the woods

There are a lot of baseball to be played. You homers were acting like it was a sure thing.

I think south pitt is going to be shocked at the level the teams down there at state can play. Its a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way from District 6, thats for sure..

I'll take Riverside and Friendship coming out of the two brackets.. But Friendship-Summertown will be a heck of a game to watch if it happens in the top bracket.

SP knows everyone at the level is good or they wouldn't be there. 1 bad day, and your gone or in trouble. However, don't go knocking on District 6. It has hauled in some gold and silver balls over the years among Jasper (Marion County), Lookout Valley and S.P.