GREENBRIER 2011

The Goat sez: Living in the past? That's the most recent empirical data. What tense are you living in? Your boys were going 10-0 last year,till they wound up 5-5. Keep dreaming and running your mouth, they seem to go together. HAPPY POSTING!!! :mrgreen:

i'm living in the present and i'm letting you know how the future is going to be

white house

greenbrier

3 (only because we let the freshman get some experience)

Edited by copacanobra

i'm living in the present and i'm letting you know how the future is going to be

white house

greenbrier

The Goat sez: You relate one possible future, obscured by your fantasies. While the probability is statistically insignificant, the world could end before the game is played. On the other hand, all one must do is open the record book to last year's game, and see historic fact. If there is no future, that fact will remain. :roflol:

The Goat sez: You relate one possible future, obscured by your fantasies. While the probability is statistically insignificant, the world could end before the game is played. On the other hand, all one must do is open the record book to last year's game, and see historic fact. If there is no future, that fact will remain. :roflol:

yeah open a history book and you'll notice that the series between white house and greenbrier heavily favors white house :thumb:

white house

greenbrier

I'm not sure how the Bobcats would get those three points... because from what i have seen the past few years they don't have anyone on their roster that can consistently make field goals hahahaha

Do you have an ulterior motive for the statement in red? :bored:

yeah, so he can bust about 3 TD's on 'em, in double coverage. Try as you might, you will not stop our offense. The record books don't seem to favor the bobcats. It will take two big fellas (have any?) to take down Heath Johnson our giant QB with a cannon arm. Hahaha. BDP

LMAO!!!!!!:roflol: Keep Dreamin you stupid goat. The ref's helped ya'll last year, especially on the tremendous hit laid on one of your kitties by Andy James. You're #8 played well, but whose' is ALL-STATE? Please double team T. McEwen when we play this year. Our QB will be up for All-state this year as well. We're bringing everyone back and they want to destroy you all on our field. It won't be a happy ride back to the Ridge. FYI, I drive the freakin pep bus.

BDP

"The Ref's Helped Ya'LL". Entry #61 in the "Things Losers Say" of the official Blue Devil manifesto. :roflol:

Looks like you guys will not be lacking in over-confidence again this year. :thumb:

I have been watching the Devils play for seven years now, and last years team was by far the least talented, and to say they are all back for another year gives us simple minded hicks a little hope.... :hungry:

We love it when teams disrespect underestimate us. Here is some inside info for the BDP to help them with their continued confidence building:

We only have 3 seniors this year. Two are first year players.

Our typing teacher is taking over the head coaching job, and we are soliciting the TSSAA to allow us to use 8th graders this year to help fill some holes vacated by all those seniors.

• Upvote 1

"The Ref's Helped Ya'LL". Entry #61 in the "Things Losers Say" of the official Blue Devil manifesto. :roflol:

Looks like you guys will not be lacking in over-confidence again this year. :thumb:

I have been watching the Devils play for seven years now, and last years team was by far the least talented, and to say they are all back for another year gives us simple minded hicks a little hope.... :hungry:

We love it when teams disrespect underestimate us. Here is some inside info for the BDP to help them with their continued confidence building:

We only have 3 seniors this year. Two are first year players.

Our typing teacher is taking over the head coaching job, and we are soliciting the TSSAA to allow us to use 8th graders this year to help fill some holes vacated by all those seniors.

Man yall are really gonna have some trouble this year aren't ya