GREENBRIER 2011

Blue devils over the mildcats 20-7. Can't stop #8.

The Goat sez: Look familiar? Keep bumpin dem gums, jomo!

The goat is selling bad cheese! You must have escaped out of your pen and gotten into the weed patch if you think that G-brier is going to beat the BLUE DEVILS this year, next year , or the year after next. The class of 2014 is our strongest in a long time and I know that our freshies whipped yours last year. Keep dreaming goat cheese cause it ain't gonna happen. The Devils will beat the Boobcats by 4 or 5 TD's and they will be lucky to score. But, I will concede that your dance team will be better than ours. Ya'll have plenty of pretty girls, just not enough good athletes. Chew on that. BDP

The Goat continues: Do you have a reserved seat on the short pep bus? :roflolk::roflolk: Our dance team is better than yours' and our girls are prettier. As far as athletes go, we may not have enough, but ours play for a TEAM! Choke on that! GBP!!!

Bobcats 44

Blowdevils 11

Glad to hear you like it here...and have several vested interests. Is Kirk your uncle/cousin/whatever?

Wrong. Don't have a 'dog' in the fight, presently, and never attended.

Oh, yeah, the Herndon & Co. years. Hmmm...I DO know them very well. So, to you, making the playoffs is a real feat, huh? You must not think too highly of winning...'cause the way they're set up virtually ALL teams make it, even losers! I think you'd agree it's a joke...

I know enough, but I don't brag about it or practically live here with multiple names. :P;)

You are living here just as much as I am old man. I love messing with you because like I said on the basketball forums.......you are as simple minded as they come :roflol:

Williams is a great coach and you wouldn't be able to carry his whistle on your best day. Maybe people like you is why the Bradshaw kid decided to leave and head for greener pastures.

I'd be willing to bet that you are that foolish old-timer who swung his cane at the guys at the scorer's table last basketball season. Good job "Jethro" :roflol:

Greenbrier Football & Coaches are a PLUS to me!

Greenbrier Fans on CoachT are a bunch of simple minded hicks.......YES that definitely starts with you!

You are living here just as much as I am old man. I love messing with you because like I said on the basketball forums.......you are as simple minded as they come :roflol:

Williams is a great coach and you wouldn't be able to carry his whistle on your best day. Maybe people like you is why the Bradshaw kid decided to leave and head for greener pastures.

I'd be willing to bet that you are that foolish old-timer who swung his cane at the guys at the scorer's table last basketball season. Good job "Jethro" :roflol:

Greenbrier Fans on CoachT are a bunch of simple minded hicks.......YES that definitely starts with you!

I just don't think it's very nice to be calling GB people hicks just because of one dummy... You need to chill out (both of you)... This is a football thread not a crap talking thread goodness gracious, i can't believe a bunch of 45 year old men are goin at it on a public forum. You guys are jokes

LOL! As usual, you've got to get personal. Even though I could, on a larger 'hick' scale, I ain't goin' there...

I would like to clear up one misconception, though: On your best day you couldn't 'mess with me,' boy! And you're right, life is good and I see most things simply. Heck, maybe I'll be lucky enough to see you around...and slap you with my cane for bein' so disrespectful...{HaHaaa...WINK!}

The Goat continues: Do you have a reserved seat on the short pep bus? :roflolk::roflolk: Our dance team is better than yours' and our girls are prettier. As far as athletes go, we may not have enough, but ours play for a TEAM! Choke on that! GBP!!!

Bobcats 44

Blowdevils 11

okay pitchfork this guy is clearly an idiot. i think i'm done talking to him lol cause there is no way he could honestly beleive that greenbrier is going to beat us any time in the near future!!!

Bobcats 44

Blowdevils 11

LMAO!!!!!!:roflol: Keep Dreamin you stupid goat. The ref's helped ya'll last year, especially on the tremendous hit laid on one of your kitties by Andy James. You're #8 played well, but whose' is ALL-STATE? Please double team T. McEwen when we play this year. Our QB will be up for All-state this year as well. We're bringing everyone back and they want to destroy you all on our field. It won't be a happy ride back to the Ridge. FYI, I drive the freakin pep bus.

BDP

LMAO!!!!!!:roflol: Keep Dreamin you stupid goat. The ref's helped ya'll last year, especially on the tremendous hit laid on one of your kitties by Andy James. You're #8 played well, but whose' is ALL-STATE? Please double team T. McEwen when we play this year. Our QB will be up for All-state this year as well. We're bringing everyone back and they want to destroy you all on our field. It won't be a happy ride back to the Ridge. FYI, I drive the freakin pep bus.

BDP

The Goat sez: You want some goat cheese to go with that whine? I got some special curds just for you.Be sure to bring that ALL-STATE trophy, it could be the difference in the game. Your quarterback will be in traction, not ALL-STATE.The only way the Blowdevils will destroy us, is with WMD's, and they're not allowed on school grounds. Can you sit in the driver's seat and reach the emergency handle on the rear door? That's a short bus!

Now you've really made me mad:

BOBCATS 48

blowdevils 3

The Goat sez: Too bad you didn't join in time to run your mouth before last years game! :mrgreen:

you just keep living in the past don't ya goat.. your cats got lucky last year, but i can guarantee that they won't get so lucky this year. white house returns almost all of its starters and greenbrier lost everybody so idk what makes you think they'll be able to beat us even with luck.

LMAO!!!!!!:roflol: Keep Dreamin you stupid goat. The ref's helped ya'll last year, especially on the tremendous hit laid on one of your kitties by Andy James. You're #8 played well, but whose' is ALL-STATE? Please double team T. McEwen when we play this year.. Our QB will be up for All-state this year as well. We're bringing everyone back and they want to destroy you all on our field. It won't be a happy ride back to the Ridge. FYI, I drive the freakin pep bus.

BDP

Do you have an ulterior motive for the statement in red? :bored:

Edited by BasilDuke

you just keep living in the past don't ya goat.. your cats got lucky last year, but i can guarantee that they won't get so lucky this year. white house returns almost all of its starters and greenbrier lost everybody so idk what makes you think they'll be able to beat us even with luck.

The Goat sez: Living in the past? That's the most recent empirical data. What tense are you living in? Your boys were going 10-0 last year,till they wound up 5-5. Keep dreaming and running your mouth, they seem to go together. HAPPY POSTING!!! :mrgreen: