GREENBRIER 2011

As so many are, i'm so ready for football to kick off... I'm anxious to see how GB stacks up against this year's district and 4A teams. I've heard they are state bound and i have heard they will suck... Let's hear your thoughts

i highly doubt they'll be state bound.. they lost a lot of players, its gonna be tough for them to replace all those seniors. i do think they'll still compete though, just not like last years team did.

They still have the exact same district schedule meaning the play the same opponents in the same weeks as in the last 2 years (Sycamore in 2 & White House in 4 & etc.).

They have Springfield in 0 and Creek Wood in 1.

They no longer play Cheatham County.

I am not sure whether they retained Portland and Lipscomb or not?????

As so many are, i'm so ready for football to kick off... I'm anxious to see how GB stacks up against this year's district and 4A teams. I've heard they are state bound and i have heard they will suck... Let's hear your thoughts

Well ive been following the greenbrier football club for quite few years now and i have to say that i think this year will be kind of disappointing. First off, they are going to be without depth on the line. Second, they are going to have alot of young players on their depth chart. And finally, they are without an experienced quarterback that would lead the team. *Players to watch DE/LB Kyle Roark (stud muffin). SE/DE Jerry Malgioglio (Italian Stallion). FS Brandon Laney (The HAMMER). RB/LB Aaron Shelton (The Executioner).

Predicated record: 5-5. Good luck to the bobcats and coach williams! Ill be rooting for ya'll.

Edited by hitman0050

Guest tailgoosehairy

Well ive been following the greenbrier football club for quite few years now and i have to say that i think this year will be kind of disappointing. First off, they are going to be without depth on the line. Second, they are going to have alot of young players on their depth chart. And finally, they are without an experienced quarterback that would lead the team. *Players to watch DE/LB Kyle Roark (stud muffin). SE/DE Jerry Malgioglio (Italian Stallion). FS Brandon Laney (The HAMMER). RB/LB Aaron Shelton (The Executioner).

Predicated record: 5-5. Good luck to the bobcats and coach williams! Ill be rooting for ya'll.

You forgot to mention SE/DB Jordan Malone(The Mailman).

They still have the exact same district schedule meaning the play the same opponents in the same weeks as in the last 2 years (Sycamore in 2 & White House in 4 & etc.).

They have Springfield in 0 and Creek Wood in 1.

They no longer play Cheatham County.

I am not sure whether they retained Portland and Lipscomb or not?????

Same Schedule as last year, with the exception of dropping Cheatham and picking up White House Heritage.

Edited by ogor