2011 Class 4A Top Team Predictions

I agree that Maplewood might have had overall team speed, but i also can say that Greeneville had the 2 fastest players on the field in Carmichael (4.4 40) and Shuffler(4.43 40). Greeneville also was better coached and a more physical team proven from the 12 play drive that sealed the deal for the Devils in the 4th quarter.

Is there a 2011 or 2010 roster for Greeneville available that includes player heights and weights?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Online....there is a 09 one on unapproved website.

I was curious about size on the OL/DL. There's no doubt they're good; and I'm sure the strength conditioning program at the school is quality also. However, my younger son and I were at the semi-final game between Greeneville and Maplewood, because his team is in the district with Maplewood. We were standing close to the concessions area, and were beside where they exited and reentered the field at halftime. We were a bit surprised at their lack of size.

I was curious about size on the OL/DL. There's no doubt they're good; and I'm sure the strength conditioning program at the school is quality also. However, my younger son and I were at the semi-final game between Greeneville and Maplewood, because his team is in the district with Maplewood. We were standing close to the concessions area, and were beside where they exited and reentered the field at halftime. We were a bit surprised at their lack of size.

I can give you some rough estimates on the starters from last year on the starting OL/DL. At DT you have Rollins (6-6'1 265-275) Getting some looks from D 1 schools including Ole Miss, The other DT is Ethan Malone (6'2-6'3 275-280). DE is Garrett Rambo (6' 200 ) and the Stud of the D Jamel Hall (6' 250-260) who has already been offered by UTC and getting alot of looks from UK and TN for FB.

On the O line you had Dunkan Gibson, Jacob Cope, Justin Tomlinson, Brandon Jones, and Nathan Renner. All of them around the same size at (6'-6'2 225-260). They return everyone mentioned besides Cope who played Center

They were plenty big enough to handle Maplewood's beef....and they have the speediest DL I've seen in years. Greeneville has always had power and speed on the line.

They were plenty big enough to handle Maplewood's beef....and they have the speediest DL I've seen in years. Greeneville has always had power and speed on the line.

If I remember correctly, Maplewood’s line was absolutely HUGE.

Greeneville's DL is one of the best in the state regardless of classification. That isn’t bragging, that is the truth. Very few teams have those kind of athletes on the DL, combined with the incredible amount of experience.

If I remember correctly, Maplewood’s line was absolutely HUGE.

Greeneville's DL is one of the best in the state regardless of classification. That isn’t bragging, that is the truth. Very few teams have those kind of athletes on the DL, combined with the incredible amount of experience.

TeStIfY bRoThEr.NoW yOu SoUnD lIkE a TrUe GrEeNeDeViL fAn.

I can give you some rough estimates on the starters from last year on the starting OL/DL. At DT you have Rollins (6-6'1 265-275) Getting some looks from D 1 schools including Ole Miss, The other DT is Ethan Malone (6'2-6'3 275-280). DE is Garrett Rambo (6' 200 ) and the Stud of the D Jamel Hall (6' 250-260) who has already been offered by UTC and getting alot of looks from UK and TN for FB.

On the O line you had Dunkan Gibson, Jacob Cope, Justin Tomlinson, Brandon Jones, and Nathan Renner. All of them around the same size at (6'-6'2 225-260). They return everyone mentioned besides Cope who played Center

If yer OL and DL go at it, who wins?:unsure:

• 2 weeks later...