Team Stadiums

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only sports that Grider has on campus is the durn softball field and basketball court. Grider has the football arena, the weight lifting building and that durn baseball field off campus across the street. Grider should have used that money he spent building us a basketball stadium and built a new football arena on campus. You think im joking but im not.

The only sports that Grider has on campus is the durn softball field and basketball court. Grider has the football arena, the weight lifting building and that durn baseball field off campus across the street. Grider should have used that money he spent building us a basketball stadium and built a new football arena on campus. You think im joking but im not.

By Grider I assume your referring to South Pittsburg right?

The Goat sez: There might be, but you won't hear Roy talk about him.

Now there is a surprise to all the rest of us!!!!! NOT!!

The McKenzie Rebels stadium isn't on the campus of the high school either. But it is on the campus of the Middle School that used to be the High School!! Does that count?

I will say that I feel that our stadium is quite adequate for a game at any level though in class A/AA. We can seat 3,000 plus and all the standing room you will need. Restrooms and concessions on both sides too. We take pride in making it a good venue to come play. Most will agree that it is.

Edited by duckman38201

Now there is a surprise to all the rest of us!!!!! NOT!!

The McKenzie Rebels stadium isn't on the campus of the high school either. But it is on the campus of the Middle School that used to be the High School!! Does that count?

I will say that I feel that our stadium is quite adequate for a game at any level though in class A/AA. We can seat 3,000 plus and all the standing room you will need. Restrooms and concessions on both sides too. We take pride in making it a good venue to come play. Most will agree that it is.

Middle school stadium? Your joking. Why will that coach at McKenzie not build a football arena on campus? I can not believe these boys play at the middle school. This is a bunch of mess.

• 3 weeks later...

Roy, I believe Mr Duckman is just pulling your leg. I doubt they play at a middle school.

Well Ambassador Duckman is telling the truth. The middle scholl is the former Highschool. The new Highschool is relocated ofcourse and is about 2miles from the mid school. I suppose tradition and more or less costs of a new stadium are the reasons for not biulding a new one.

Middle school stadium? Your joking. Why will that coach at McKenzie not build a football arena on campus? I can not believe these boys play at the middle school. This is a bunch of mess.

The football field is not far from the new high school. I have not been to the football field in several years. But, it was a nice place and used to have a huge Rebel painted at the end of the track.