Can WhiteHouse Repeat As 4A State Champs?

BasilDuke

Can they repeat as state champs?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• No
    • No Way

Appreciate the recognition! Your stock just went up with me. We're no worse than anyone else on here that loves their school!(including snoball).

no... you are worse. :thumb:

Our stats are available for anyone to see just go to whitehousefootball.com We don't have to make a "case" for our program, it speaks for itself and all things aren't measured in wins or losses.

:rolleyes:

and a programs true success is measured in gold*,

*in the plural sense that is. :roflolk:

• Upvote 1

I hope you know your comparing apples and oranges. Greeneville played in a higher classification than White House during your time frame up until 2009. I can tell you Greeneville would have won more games, made deeper play-off runs,and have more championships during that time frame if it wasn't for teams like Maryville and Morristown West :thumb: . So please don't compare 2 teams that have not even been in the same leauge :rolleyes:

woulda coulda shoulda.all you guys had to do was get better,fartstick!now go scratch!

woulda coulda shoulda.all you guys had to do was get better,fartstick!now go scratch!

So says the team that refuses to play Alcoa. Why don’t you just get better and play them?

Swipes made a very valid point that needs to be considered when you try to compare Greeneville to any other program regarding past statistics. They were playing up in class, and had to go against the most dominant team in the state (Maryville) twice in the state semifinals. Morristown West was in Greeneville’s conference, and they were one of the few teams that were good enough to actually beat Maryville during that period. People can say what they want, but playing up all those years cost Greeneville several chances at going deeper in the playoffs and winning state championships. Greeneville had some really good teams over the years, but playing against schools with huge enrollments makes a big difference. I’m just glad we are finally playing where we belong, and we can see how the talent at Greeneville really stacks up against schools of the same enrollment. So far, so good.

white house hasn't been a true contender in a long time. that's not changing this year. this over zealous bdp stuff is delusional thinking, i mean i love the fact that their fanbase is gung ho, but a lot of you devil fans need to accept the true state of things. losses to smith county and greenbrier last year were almost as inexcusable as these sad sack posts where you say that was just because of luck. if wh was the team you all claim they are, then luck wouldn't be a factor. you folks need to develope some sort of humilty and realize that wh isn't near the world beater you think they are, or you're all going to look very foolish when you are trying to stay at .500 by seasons end again this year. wh should beat greenbrier and smith this year, but in the same breath i'd say they should have beat them last year also and we all know how that turned out. macon county on the other hand will be a better team than both of them (greenbrier and sc) where last year and i'll predict right now that they will infact beat wh decidely. and for those that doubt that last statement look at how mc has progressed the last two season compaired to how wh has regressed. as bob dylan said; "the times they are a changing..."

we went to the semis in 2008 and lost by 7 to the eventual state champs. so how can you say we havent been contenders in a long time?

It depends what your definition of "Contender" is. We make the playoffs every year, I'd say that places us in the contender category. We didn't do too shabby last year. Do we play in the championship game each year? No, we don't, but we do well with what we have. maybe we should start a contender vs. pretender thread so that everyone can spew out multiple stats and historical records. I know that at least this year, you better not overlook the premium 4A CONTENDER from Middle Tenn.-the WHITE HOUSE BLUE DEVILS! Goody, goody, the Devils getting their pads soon and then the popping can begin! BDP is Cookeville Bound! Scratch, bite, chew, and suck on that! (oh, and nibble for the Goat lover)

It depends what your definition of "Contender" is. We make the playoffs every year, I'd say that places us in the contender category. We didn't do too shabby last year. Do we play in the championship game each year? No, we don't, but we do well with what we have. maybe we should start a contender vs. pretender thread so that everyone can spew out multiple stats and historical records. I know that at least this year, you better not overlook the premium 4A CONTENDER from Middle Tenn.-the WHITE HOUSE BLUE DEVILS! Goody, goody, the Devils getting their pads soon and then the popping can begin! BDP is Cookeville Bound! Scratch, bite, chew, and suck on that! (oh, and nibble for the Goat lover)

The Goat sez: You must have fell on that pitchfork and gave yourself a lobotomy. You are the Jonathan Holmes of Coach T...too long and too ghey!