Can WhiteHouse Repeat As 4A State Champs?

BasilDuke

Can they repeat as state champs?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• No
    • No Way

white house hasn't been a true contender in a long time. that's not changing this year. this over zealous bdp stuff is delusional thinking, i mean i love the fact that their fanbase is gung ho, but a lot of you devil fans need to accept the true state of things. losses to smith county and greenbrier last year were almost as inexcusable as these sad sack posts where you say that was just because of luck. if wh was the team you all claim they are, then luck wouldn't be a factor. you folks need to develope some sort of humilty and realize that wh isn't near the world beater you think they are, or you're all going to look very foolish when you are trying to stay at .500 by seasons end again this year. wh should beat greenbrier and smith this year, but in the same breath i'd say they should have beat them last year also and we all know how that turned out. macon county on the other hand will be a better team than both of them (greenbrier and sc) where last year and i'll predict right now that they will infact beat wh decidely. and for those that doubt that last statement look at how mc has progressed the last two season compaired to how wh has regressed. as bob dylan said; "the times they are a changing..."

I prefer to think of "Another One Bites the Dust", "We Will Rock You", and finally "We Are The Champions" in regards to this coming year. Ya'll can say what you want, but I guarantee that the Blue Devils will finish way above .500, beat the snot out of Macon County, and win the District! And with a little luck, (since a little luck is always needed). go on to win the State Championship and paint the tower again. We will field 75 athletes, a hall of fame coach and staff, and the best fans in the entire State of Tennessee! Blue and White, Blue and White, Blue and White, Blue and White,

Blue and White, BDP IS COOKEVILLE BOUND!

I prefer to think of "Another One Bites the Dust", "We Will Rock You", and finally "We Are The Champions" in regards to this coming year. Ya'll can say what you want, but I guarantee that the Blue Devils will finish way above .500, beat the snot out of Macon County, and win the District! And with a little luck, (since a little luck is always needed). go on to win the State Championship and paint the tower again. We will field 75 athletes, a hall of fame coach and staff, and the best fans in the entire State of Tennessee! Blue and White, Blue and White, Blue and White, Blue and White,

Another Delusional Fan :roflol: . Your team went 7-6 last year, got put out on the weakest side of a state play-off bracket probably ever in the state of Tennessee, and you come on here and say how your going to be state champions....you kill me lol. You might dress 75 players but they will not all be athletes and you can only put 11 on the field at one time so bring 100 if you want it ain't going to matter! White House WILL NOT win State....Book IT! :thumb:

You really classify taking water to players "getting on the field"? :rolleyes:

If you are really the waterboy, then I’m sure SM’s coaches and players aren’t too fond of you getting on here and running your mouth. Why do you want to give bulletin board material to other teams?

im not really a waterboy,fartsticks!i am a team member.as far as coach getting worried about our posting,HE'S NOT!we're not worried about stirring up the blood of the competition because we will relieve them of a good bit of it.also,we're not concerned with your players' states of mind,just show up and take your mercy ruling.a top notch organization like the Eagles gives you the freedom to express yourself and grow as a man! a waterboy has the same right to be proud of his association with this team as much as a quarterback.now go scratch, HOMERS!

Edited by Waterboy96

i can only assume 2 things when it comes to you. either 1; you are a former cheerleader from 1997 that has early onset dementia and still believes you are in that time period. or 2; you are a childrens book author who has confused white house football with the fairy tails you write for a living. either way a mental evaluaion is sorely needed.

BDP*!!

* blue devil psychosis :wacko::roflolk:

• Upvote 2

i can only assume 2 things when it comes to you. either 1; you are a former cheerleader from 1997 that has early onset dementia and still believes you are in that time period. or 2; you are a childrens book author who has confused white house football with the fairy tails you write for a living. either way a mental evaluaion is sorely needed.

BDP*!!

* blue devil psychosis :wacko::roflolk:

nice post,fartstick! :mrgreen:

The Goat sez: That tower has got to need a new finish...last time it was painted, this years seniors were 3 yrs old...which would mean this years freshmen were just a drunken wallowing in the backseat waiting to happen...must be some good paint. :bored:

The Goat sez: That tower has got to need a new finish...last time it was painted, this years seniors were 3 yrs old...which would mean this years freshmen were just a drunken wallowing in the backseat waiting to happen...must be some good paint. :bored:

We do it right