Can WhiteHouse Repeat As 4A State Champs?

BasilDuke

Can they repeat as state champs?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• No
    • No Way

Will WhiteHouse "blow" through the competition like they did last year and repeat as 4A state champs? Thoughts? :roflolk:

what the heck? You trying to be funny? Of course we're gonna be State Champs this year! Gold rings with a blue stone in them will be really Sweeet! BDP is Cookeville Bound!

what the heck? You trying to be funny? Of course we're gonna be State Champs this year! Gold rings with a blue stone in them will be really Sweeet! BDP is Cookeville Bound!

Make sure to vote in my poll! You don't have to win anything to get to Cookeville...TTU gets back after every game! ;)

white house hasn't been a true contender in a long time. that's not changing this year. this over zealous bdp stuff is delusional thinking, i mean i love the fact that their fanbase is gung ho, but a lot of you devil fans need to accept the true state of things. losses to smith county and greenbrier last year were almost as inexcusable as these sad sack posts where you say that was just because of luck. if wh was the team you all claim they are, then luck wouldn't be a factor. you folks need to develope some sort of humilty and realize that wh isn't near the world beater you think they are, or you're all going to look very foolish when you are trying to stay at .500 by seasons end again this year. wh should beat greenbrier and smith this year, but in the same breath i'd say they should have beat them last year also and we all know how that turned out. macon county on the other hand will be a better team than both of them (greenbrier and sc) where last year and i'll predict right now that they will infact beat wh decidely. and for those that doubt that last statement look at how mc has progressed the last two season compaired to how wh has regressed. as bob dylan said; "the times they are a changing..."

Edited by snoball5278
  • Upvote 1