RIP Charlie

On June 16, the Milan Bulldog community was shocked and saddened by the tragic murder of one of the biggest supporters and fans of Milan! Mr. Charlie Reagan, owner of Supreme Muffler shop, and marathon runner who ran the big 'M' flag at every football game was murdered in his shop. Please keep his wife of 30 years, Trenia, and 3 daughters, family, friends, and the Bulldogs in your thoughts and prayers. I know people around Milan will have heard the news, but since we are all passionate about our respective teams, I thought the word should spread and his memory live on. I have heard that his middle daughter, who is going to be a senior this year I believe, is planning to run the flag the first football game in his memory.

For more info, you can visit www.wbbjtv.com, www.jacksonsun.com, or www.milanmirrorexchange.com.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Memory-Of-Charlie-ReaganGone-But-Never-ForGotten/219610021393250

On June 16, the Milan Bulldog community was shocked and saddened by the tragic murder of one of the biggest supporters and fans of Milan! Mr. Charlie Reagan, owner of Supreme Muffler shop, and marathon runner who ran the big 'M' flag at every football game was murdered in his shop. Please keep his wife of 30 years, Trenia, and 3 daughters, family, friends, and the Bulldogs in your thoughts and prayers. I know people around Milan will have heard the news, but since we are all passionate about our respective teams, I thought the word should spread and his memory live on. I have heard that his middle daughter, who is going to be a senior this year I believe, is planning to run the flag the first football game in his memory.

For more info, you can visit www.wbbjtv.com, www.jacksonsun.com, or www.milanmirrorexchange.com.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Memory-Of-Charlie-ReaganGone-But-Never-ForGotten/219610021393250

When i heard of this horrible tradgic news i was just totally shocked! Prayers from the people of Trenton are with him and his family!

Prayers from the F5 community.