Thursday Night Lights schedule is out

MTSN

Seems to me they pick the same schools every year. There are a lot of great venues in Middle Tennessee to watch games and most programs would love the exposure.

I agree completely. Some of these games are understandable. Tullahoma-Columbia Central was great last year. Ensworth-MBA should be good. But, yeah, they really need to go to some new places. If they didn't have the Sinclair Broadcast Group backing them up, they'd go the way of CSS's coverage - non-existent. I hope Smyrna-Siegel turns out to be a good game going in. The last thing they need is another repeat of the horrific contest that Independence-Ravenwood provided to end last season. I still think they need to do flex scheduling or Viewer's Choice in October. I'd love to see MTCS-Eagleville on TV.

Also, I think giving out a trophy for winning a weekly game is dopey. Just my view.

Edited by MTSN

The Springfield Community is excited about hosting the game against Clarksville on the 9th of September. It will be a rematch of the game that the yellow jackets lost to Clarksville in the first round of last year's playoffs

Is that the first time they've been out your way?

They might have talked with Murphy "un"Fair to make up thier list. I have always thought that Murphy wears blinders and is full of hot air. But give him credit for cashing in.

Can't wait for the weekly interview with someone from the Booze It or Lose It office and the Army during gameplay.

• 2 weeks later...

It's about time they got out of the Metro/Rutherford/Williamson County area and gave the "little guys" some love. The TC/FCS game has matched up two top five, some years the top two teams, in our class.

The Perry/Wayne Co. game would showcase two of the better 1A schools,while exhibiting rivals as intense as you'll find anywhere in Tn.Don't believe me,wait till their games'thread is posted!