Who are the preseason 1A all staters

Jbalumni81

I think the Red Devils will have 3 when the official guru picks come out..... Here are mine, who are yours

RB/S...Frankie Traughber.....sr.....JB

C/DT.. Cody Vaughn.......sr.......JB

QB/S... Brandon adkins...sr.......JB

QB/lb....Jacob Tucker......sr......perry co

athl......Austin rice........sr.........Wayne co

who are some other outstanding players for your team, be legit please......Murphy fairs list will be out soon with the (official) selections

<BR>I think the Red Devils will have 3 when the official guru picks come out..... Here are mine, who are yours<BR>RB/S...Frankie Traughber.....sr.....JB<BR>C/DT.. Cody Vaughn.......sr.......JB<BR>QB/S... Brandon adkins...sr.......JB<BR>QB/lb....Jacob Tucker......sr......perry co<BR>athl......Austin rice........sr.........Wayne co<BR><BR>who are some other outstanding players for your team, be legit please......Murphy fairs list will be out soon with the (official) selections<BR>
<BR><BR>Others I've heard about are:<BR><BR>Rafael Tyler - Lake Co., Sr. ATH.<BR>Keylon Hyde - Union City, Jr. RB<BR>Jessie England - Sunbright, Sr. QB<BR>Antonio Chubb - South Pittsburg, Sr. WR<BR>Colton Belvin - South Pittsburg, Sr. OL<BR>JaJuan Lankford - South Pittsburg, So. RB<BR>Demetric Johnson - South Pittsburg, Jr. WR/RB<BR><BR> Edited by MOTO24

I think the Red Devils will have 3 when the official guru picks come out..... Here are mine, who are yours

RB/S...Frankie Traughber.....sr.....JB

C/DT.. Cody Vaughn.......sr.......JB

QB/S... Brandon adkins...sr.......JB

QB/lb....Jacob Tucker......sr......perry co

athl......Austin rice........sr.........Wayne co

who are some other outstanding players for your team, be legit please......Murphy fairs list will be out soon with the (official) selections

Well since im the Guru here are my picks.

QB/LB..Jacob Tucker..Sr..Perry Co

RB/S..Frankie Traughber..Sr..Jo Byrns

WR..Antonio Chubb..Sr..South Pittsburg

QB/S..Rafael Tyler..Sr..Lake Co

QB/S..Austin Rice..Sr..Wayne Co

i think that nathan matlock, senior tailback and safety at moore county high school will be in the mix at the end of the season, plays many roles fro the blue raiders and seems to be an even better kid

Is he the younger brother of the Matlock kid from a few year ago?

<BR><BR>Others I've heard about are:<BR><BR>Rafael Tyler - Lake Co., Sr. ATH.<BR>Keylon Hyde - Union City, Jr. RB<BR>Jessie England - Sunbright, Sr. QB<BR>Antonio Chubb - South Pittsburg, Sr. WR<BR>Colton Belvin - South Pittsburg, Sr. OL<BR>JaJuan Lankford - South Pittsburg, So. RB<BR>Demetric Johnson - South Pittsburg, Jr. WR/RB<BR><BR>

you are smart. jessie england is all state and tennesee wants him.

Well since im the Guru here are my picks.

QB/LB..Jacob Tucker..Sr..Perry Co

RB/S..Frankie Traughber..Sr..Jo Byrns

WR..Antonio Chubb..Sr..South Pittsburg

QB/S..Rafael Tyler..Sr..Lake Co

QB/S..Austin Rice..Sr..Wayne Co

lmao :roflolk:

really... glazed? quit playin, this is a football site, not a joke forum. :roflolk: :roflolk:

you are smart. jessie england is all state and tennesee wants him.

Tennesse? Now old polecat, are you sure about that? Granted the kid is a very good player and I'm sure he has a college career ahead of him; but if the vols are recruiting him this is the first I've heard about it. Again, he's good, but to compete with the likes of Tyler Bray and Justin Worley , he'd have to be exeptional! I sincerely hope the kid gets some D-1 looks, but I think the jury still out on that one.