My Murphy Fair book

Roy Dillard

Roy...the MF books are already out in Hartsville, but I haven't got my copy yet. Who's on the cover? Kids and schools.

I got my Murphy Fair book late last week, but Murphy did not put them out until Monday or Tuesday. I have almost read my entire Murphy Fair book and I highlighted each boy that is going to be good on each team. Their are 12 boys that are on the front cover. These boys are Woody Baron Blake Bars DRae Bowles Andrew Jelks Brian Kimbrow Itavius Mathers Dyshawn Mobley Patton Robinette Jovon Robinson James Stovall Clad Voytik and Jaylen Walton. Seven, I can also show you what Murphy's pole looks like for each class if you want me to.

Roy I went to Big Ridge Dry Cleaner to get my Murphy Fair book were when I met you we could look at it, They said it won't be in until Aug. 1st. What kind of mess is this. :evil:

I will be bringing my book to Boyd buchanan week 9 when we play their. Study your book real good and we will read them then. We will also take a good look at Murphys pole. When the season starts, he has a new pole each week. Hopefully both of us are still in the top 5 of his pole by then. Do you like fudge rounds? I will bring some fudge rounds and hot cocoa, because it will be cold then.