My Murphy Fair book

Roy Dillard

I looked in my Murphy Fair book and that Pemberton man did turn in his survey. Macon County has a real tough start. My book says they start with Joe Byrns and Trousdale County. I garuntee you that it two tough games for them. My book says they have their passer back this year. This Grace boy is 6'3 185lbs. This boy has passed for over 3,400 yards. This passer must be real good. Is their any SEC schools looking at him? Macon County also has three really big boys. They are this Escamillia boy is 6'4 275lbs, Greenhaigh is 5'11 275lbs and Bohannon is 6'0 280lbs. All three of these boys started last year. I bet they are real strong and can nock a good hole for the runners to run through. If these boys can win their first two games, they will be real good this season. You think im joking but im not.

Thank you for the response Roy Dillard. :thumb:

Roy, your facade is wearing thin, where did you discover the word synopsis? :rolleyes:

"facade", "synopsis", Butchie is going to have to get an American Heritage Dictionary for those folks out in central and west TN to have the reading comprehension to follow CoachT this season. :roflol:

Edited by rlh

O.K. Roy, let's hear your take on how thing are gonna go up on the Reservation here in Oneida.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about these Oneida boys and they were not very good last year, but they return nine boys on offence and eight boys on defence. I garuntee you that they should be improved.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about these Oneida boys and they were not very good last year, but they return nine boys on offence and eight boys on defence. I garuntee you that they should be improved.

Roy, what your book doesn't say is that Oneida had a real good defense last year, but their offense couldn't score. You can't win if your offense can't score. You think I am joking but I'm not.

Your welcome, Im glad you enjoyed my little synopsis on these Macon boys. When the season starts, I will create another little website like I did here to do some of the big games on.

You claim to be a legend around these parts, but what have you done to achieve legend status? A legend like myself should always be on the cover of this magazine. You should do a synopsis on a legend like myself. I am sure everyone would enjoy it more than some of these other team previews. I will be happy to give you my autograph so you can have it digitized and start including it in your magazine. You would be guaranteed to sell more copies if it included a great one's autograph such as myself.

You claim to be a legend around these parts, but what have you done to achieve legend status? A legend like myself should always be on the cover of this magazine. You should do a synopsis on a legend like myself. I am sure everyone would enjoy it more than some of these other team previews. I will be happy to give you my autograph so you can have it digitized and start including it in your magazine. You would be guaranteed to sell more copies if it included a great one's autograph such as myself.

It Would Make It Easier To Wipe With....LOL

I have been reading in my book today and for those of you who dont have one, they should be out real soon. I can give you a synopsis on any team as long as they turned in their survey. I created this little website for synopsis of your team. Thanks. Roy

ROY: What, if anything, does Murphy have to say about Oliver Springs football this year?

Thanks,

Steve