Big 8 Jamboree

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't follow HS football back then. Had to look it up. Noticed that very same year db lost in the first round, at home, to William Blount High School. But you all won the big game. Congratulations.

Back then????? Guess some things never change. Tell you what, come on over to J Fred on Friday nights and we'll let you sit in the press box and i guarantee after the season is over you'll keep coming back. Guys this is the best atmosphere for High School football around. Despite whether you hate us or not the Friday nights at J Fred are like going to a College game. Guess that's why we are disliked so much. Most DB fans support our local schools and wish them success, however most the other schools wish for our failure. I guess that's what happens as a direct result of winning. Roll Tribe Roll!!!!!!!

'04, you and Crawdad should know the answer to this. There are no reserved seats for Jamboree correct? Neither are there any Corporate Sponsored reserved seats right? It is first come first served correct?

That's the way it's always been at South, Comp. Don't see how it could be any other way, but after all, it is Topperville where they are negotiating a copyrighted logo infringement. I think I'll sit on the visitors side anyway. I have some very happy memories of my time over there last year! :)

Well, I'm thinkin - with every passing year the chances of SHHS beating D-B increases. I'm also thinkin a home game winning streak against D-B starts this season. I'm just "thinkin"

GC > SC, and game will not change until coaching changes, if then. Get used to it. You should change your post from "thinkin" to "dreamin".

I don't think there were any at South, but I'm not sure how SHS will run things.

Is that field in Johnson City even legal to use? I heard there was a lawsuit or something over that logo. I guess they could cover it up with some duct tape or glue down Stacy's favorite rebel flag.

Is that field in Johnson City even legal to use? I heard there was a lawsuit or something over that logo. I guess they could cover it up with some duct tape or glue down Stacy's favorite rebel flag.

How about we just go ahead and put the big DB logo at midfield,after all we're going to own it to. How many years in a row now? I've just lost count.And when we come play at SH this year, can we just have the home side since the JC crowd won't show up anyway?? Just asking. At least we don't have to have that anoying home box behind our guest side anymore. That was about the stupidest thing i've ever heard of.

Back then????? Guess some things never change. Tell you what, come on over to J Fred on Friday nights and we'll let you sit in the press box and i guarantee after the season is over you'll keep coming back. Guys this is the best atmosphere for High School football around. Despite whether you hate us or not the Friday nights at J Fred are like going to a College game. Guess that's why we are disliked so much. Most DB fans support our local schools and wish them success, however most the other schools wish for our failure. I guess that's what happens as a direct result of winning. Roll Tribe Roll!!!!!!!

Closest thing to Shangri-La this side of Tibet.

Hmm . . . Ya know . . . If you D-B people played football as well as you talk crap. You all would be winning state championships every year instead of burning out in the first round. But, I know, I know . . . That's old news! :(

Hmm...Ya know... If you had half a brain you would know that South leades upper east tn. in first round playoff losses. And thats playing against "Jerrys Kids" in the first two rounds. Just for the record. Also for the record, DB has never lost to a team in the playoffs that any team in upper east tn could of beat. So maybe you should find another horn to toot.....Chump

Hmm...Ya know... If you had half a brain you would know that South leades Hmm? upper east tn. in first round playoff losses. And thats playing against "Jerrys Kids" in the first two rounds. Just for the record. Also for the record, DB has never lost to a team in the playoffs that any team in upper east tn could of beat. So maybe you should find another horn to toot.....Chump

Hmm . . . Did you mention something about half a brain? . . . Ya know . . . Maybe you should go back and read my post again, Hotshot. Did I say something about South?? Uhh . . . W e l l . . . :blink: What's South got to do with YOUR 1st round losses? To be such "The Big Boys" on the block. Why are you guys so occupied (or worried) about what your little brothers are doing to your south?

Edited by Fitness4life