Big 8 Jamboree

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play it on Saturday and make it an all day event.Have the teams play 2Q and that they it gives both schools time to run some plays.Which waht i thought it was for anyway.Then you have all teams playin hard,because noone likes to lose.And that way,most people get off on saturday and more would come.i know last yr i had to rush from work to shower and was late and almost missed the 1Q.Im just sayin.And were is good ole CAP41-14,And one last thing.The only school that can talk trash right now is GREENEVILLE cause they've won a title.I just find it funny when the only thing other school fans can say to D-B ones are the fact they loss in the first round or whatever.Its funny,you see comments of people talking about not liking D-B but its always the winners everyone hates.D-B owns NorthEast Tenn and its a fact.And alot has to do with the other area teams are just WEAK.Im old school,If you dont like people or in this case a school or fans.BEAT THEM,Thats how you shut them up.Not talking bout 1st round losses.It makes you look a FOOL,when your school aint WINNING no STATE TITLES.What does D-B losing to KB,WB,MinnC in the first round have to do with SAY south losing 18 in a row?But anyway,Its almost football time people and so is the NFL.Thats Go Carolina Panthers and Dobyns Bennett.

Edited by DBfanFromNC

Hmm . . . Did you mention something about half a brain? . . . Ya know . . . Maybe you should go back and read my post again, Hotshot. Did I say something about South?? Uhh . . . W e l l . . . :blink: What's South got to do with YOUR 1st round losses? To be such "The Big Boys" on the block. Why are you guys so occupied (or worried) about what your little brothers are doing to your south?

Science Hill ranks second on the list of most first round playoff loses in upper east tn. How's that for you "Hotshot"

Hmm . . . Ya know . . . If you D-B people played football as well as you talk crap. You all would be winning state championships every year instead of burning out in the first round. But, I know, I know . . . That's old news! :(

All we do is win. Better check the record books Jack. So climb back into your little Gerbal wheel and start rolling until you've figured it out. :shock:

Just listenin' to the usual preseason badgering back and forth. Did we ever settle on the location for the Jamboree?

Hahaha its amazing you can get 8 pages and lord knows how many days into a thread and still be nowhere. The jamboree is at Science Hill this year. I can't remember the date right now, but I'll find it later today.

I'm with G.Clark on this, I would rather have a good practice. Funny thing, last year people laughed at the DB player and said they had their practice uniforms on and looked like they had just came out of practice because their uniforms were dirty. The thing is, they had just came out of practice. They practiced for about 2 hours and loaded up.

I'm with G.Clark on this, I would rather have a good practice. Funny thing, last year people laughed at the DB player and said they had their practice uniforms on and looked like they had just came out of practice because their uniforms were dirty. The thing is, they had just came out of practice. They practiced for about 2 hours and loaded up.

Id say they'll do the same thing this year, even with the longer drive. Myself, well I've been the past two years and don't see anything to it. Even watching South try to run up the score is boring. Now that we have desent restraunts in Kingsport theres no other reason to go to "Johnson" City. I'll be on the Lake.