Best HS Running Backs the last 10 years?

Who are the best running backs to play in TN the last 10 years? I'm not talking about what they did after high school in college, but what they did at the high school level..

I'm going to start with Dennis Rogan and Andre Sterling. They have to be at the very top of the list, not sure there was anyone better than those two that I saw.. What about middle/west TN? Name some names..

As I'm sure you remember Sterling. What of it?

oh yeah, do you remember shawn williams, shawn summers, and shaun bohanon too farragut grad? lol....yeah, i remember sterling and purdy, 2 pretty good running back, but nowhere near the backs the guys i named. I can still remember gulmire walking on nick reveiz's chest in 2005...so awesome....gotta start up the smacktalk dude, the season is about to get underway, and we are coming after the admirals this year. yall have gotten us 5 in a row buddy, but you got a LONG ways to go to reach the most recent 12 game win streak and 9 game win streak just to name a few we have had over you guys. Hope you have enjoyed your recent success over us :)

oh yeah, do you remember shawn williams, shawn summers, and shaun bohanon too farragut grad? lol....yeah, i remember sterling and purdy, 2 pretty good running back, but nowhere near the backs the guys i named. I can still remember gulmire walking on nick reveiz's chest in 2005...so awesome....gotta start up the smacktalk dude, the season is about to get underway, and we are coming after the admirals this year. yall have gotten us 5 in a row buddy, but you got a LONG ways to go to reach the most recent 12 game win streak and 9 game win streak just to name a few we have had over you guys. Hope you have enjoyed your recent success over us :)

No I haven't heard of any of those guys, because they were not very good. Sterling was leaps and bounds better than Gulmire, as evidenced by the 2800 yards he put up his senior year. And Gulmire ran over Brett Courtney not Nick Reveiz, so if you're going to trash talk please atleast get your facts right. Don't live in the past either, I don't care if you had a 34 game win streak in 1934.. this is 2011.

No I haven't heard of any of those guys, probably because they were not very good. Sterling was leaps and bounds better than Gulmire, as evidenced by the 2800 yards he put up his senior year. And Gulmire ran over Brett Courtney not Nick Reveiz, so if you're going to trash talk please atleast get your facts right. Don't live in the past either, I don't care if you had a 34 game win streak in 1934.. this is 2011.

No I haven't heard of any of those guys, because they were not very good. Sterling was leaps and bounds better than Gulmire, as evidenced by the 2800 yards he put up his senior year. And Gulmire ran over Brett Courtney not Nick Reveiz, so if you're going to trash talk please atleast get your facts right. Don't live in the past either, I don't care if you had a 34 game win streak in 1934.. this is 2011.

Sterling was better than Bohanon and Summers????? Your smoking that good stuff son!!! lol Bohanon went to Alabama, Summers to UT...where did sterling go?

Sterling was better than Bohanon and Summers????? Your smoking that good stuff son!!! lol Bohanon went to Alabama, Summers to UT...where did sterling go?

And you musta taken 2 good hits off whatever you were smoking if you think Sterling Was LEAPS and BOUNDS better than Gulmire...that is laughable. Sterling was good buddy, he wasn't Walter Payton like your making him out to be lol