Best HS Running Backs the last 10 years?

Spencer is a great young man. Just got married.

I've always said it's easy to hate Farragut fans now you can see why. But most Oak Ridge fans are perfect. We'd never start stuff or cause trouble. Like Farragut fans do!!

lol yeah i remembered when we played them in 94, before the game they were talking so much crap when we passes them in the lockeroom. I swear that was the only team all year that really disrespected us before a game. Well, we commenced stomping a mudhole in them that year. Shawn Williams ran for about 250 yds on them :) Needless to say they shutup pretty quick :) No offense to Farragutgrad, but i have always disliked Farragut cause some of there fans and players. Notice i said SOME just come off as spoiled rich punks. Sorry, that is just the impression i have always gotten from them. I have always hated Clinton, but a lot of the players on OR clinton are family, so that is a different type of rivalry. Farragut? There just a bunch of arrogant rich punks ive always thought. I am sure there are some good ones, but just saying as a whole. And i am sure some OR fans are dips too, but i just tell it like it is.

Edited by SweetScience

lol yeah i remembered when we played them in 94, before the game they were talking so much crap when we passes them in the lockeroom. I swear that was the only team all year that really disrespected us before a game. Well, we commenced stomping a mudhole in them that year. Shawn Williams ran for about 250 yds on them :) Needless to say they shutup pretty quick :) No offense to Farragutgrad, but i have always disliked Farragut cause some of there fans and players. Notice i said SOME just come off as spoiled rich punks. Sorry, that is just the impression i have always gotten from them. I have always hated Clinton, but a lot of the players on OR clinton are family, so that is a different type of rivalry. Farragut? There just a bunch of arrogant rich punks ive always thought. I am sure there are some good ones, but just saying as a whole. And i am sure some OR fans are dips too, but i just tell it like it is.

Didnt mean to offend anybody with what i said. I honestly do have a lot of respect for the Farragut program, aqnd Eddie Courtney, he is a GREAT man. I have just had some bad experiences even as a kid with my dad going to watch games there with my dad at Farragut. I know Farraguts whole fanbase as a whole or players arent that way, cause Nick Reveiz is the greatest Christian young man you could find out there. It is not that i hate them, just adds a little extra spice to the rivalry for me. It is what makes the rivalry great.

Didnt mean to offend anybody with what i said. I honestly do have a lot of respect for the Farragut program, aqnd Eddie Courtney, he is a GREAT man. I have just had some bad experiences even as a kid with my dad going to watch games there with my dad at Farragut. I know Farraguts whole fanbase as a whole or players arent that way, cause Nick Reveiz is the greatest Christian young man you could find out there. It is not that i hate them, just adds a little extra spice to the rivalry for me. It is what makes the rivalry great.

Sweet, If you don't believe that Nick Reveiz is good..

just ask him.. He will tell ya.. LOL

I am a Maryville fan so I am going to be bias toward Carl Stewart.

oldhick76....Eye wood allsew thank that Ryan Tallent could be menshuned inn 2005....He was purty fast, strong, a good receever.....and showed hiz stuff when he took that one 80 yards agin Mellrose and out plaid Graig Cooper (Miami signee) at tha Burro.....

Edited by STARSNBARS

Unless I overlooked it somewhere, PRECIOUS VALENTINE hasn't been mentioned anywhere. The kid was an absolute wrecking machine on Oakland's '08 championship team. Plus he probably has the best name of all time.. I'll put Golden Tate and Orleans Darkwa in this category as well, but as honorable mention.

Many good backs in Tn recently but my vote goes to "The Love Train", Precious Valentine

Gaston Miller, Ralph King from Riverdale, I. Train from Blackman, Bryson from Smyrna, P. Valentine and a great back Gerald Hawse from Oakland but he played further back then the last ten years. I remember a few others but can't think of their names at the moment but will add them when I think of their names!