Pepsi Mid America Football Challenge

QBClubPrez

Well, time is approaching! Make your plans now to attend the 1st Annual Pepsi Mid-America Football Challenge at Henry County High School on Friday night, August 12, 2011! The high school varsity action will begin at 7:00pm and continue throughout the evening. The games are as follows;

7:00 Marshall County Marshals vs. Camden Lions

8:00 Martin Westview Chargers vs. Lexington Tigers

9:00 Milan Bulldogs vs. Henry County Patriots

Kickoff time is drawing near...who do you have winning in the Pepsi Mid-America Football Challenge?

Marshall County, KY or Camden?

Martin Westview or Lexington?

Milan or Henry County?

Edited by QBClubPrez

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, time is approaching! Make your plans now to attend the 1st Annual Pepsi Mid-America Football Challenge at Henry County High School on Friday night, August 12, 2011! The high school varsity action will begin at 7:00pm and continue throughout the evening. The games are as follows;

7:00 Marshall County Marshals vs. Camden Lions

8:00 Martin Westview Chargers vs. Lexington Tigers

9:00 Milan Bulldogs vs. Henry County Patriots

Kickoff time is drawing near...who do you have winning in the Pepsi Mid-America Football Challenge?

Marshall County, KY or Camden?

Martin Westview or Lexington?

Milan or Henry County?

Camden

Lexington

Henry County

Edited by DHSFB64

I would like to see Milan play Henry County during the regular season instead of Trenton.

Camden will win, Westview will lose, Milan gives HC and eye opener.

Swingjuice...many of us would love to see a Milan/HC regular season game...but given the size of District 10-AAA...there are only 2 dates that would work...meaning both teams must have those first two weeks open even IF both coaches wanted this match up (which as much as both teams do together during the offseason & preseason..I doubt they'd want to play). What do you mean by "eye opener"?

Swingjuice...many of us would love to see a Milan/HC regular season game...but given the size of District 10-AAA...there are only 2 dates that would work...meaning both teams must have those first two weeks open even IF both coaches wanted this match up (which as much as both teams do together during the offseason & preseason..I doubt they'd want to play). What do you mean by "eye opener"?

Apparently the folks in this thread think Milan will come to Patriot Stadium and run Henry Co. off the field. I think they are in for a surprise.

Apparently the folks in this thread think Milan will come to Patriot Stadium and run Henry Co. off the field. I think they are in for a surprise.

I don't really see that happening. First, HC is always a force when they step on the field and anybody that follows Milan knows they don't really care about the result of a jamboree or scrimmage as long as we show we can compete. They use it mostly as an game time evaluation. Henry County may do the exact same or may play all out to win. I really don't know enough about them to say. I do know this Milan team is very talented!! It's gonna be a fun year to be in the Purple & White.

Well Milan and Henry County scrimmage each other on a pretty much annual basis nowadays, and it's usually a pretty tightly contested scrimmage. With that said, I'd love to see a Henry County/Milan regular season contest now that both programs are actually up. The last time we played, we (HC) were arguably in the worst shape as a program that we've ever been in. It wouldn't be a popular choice, but I would scrap the Liberty game for Milan in a heartbeat.

Either way, looking forward to August 12th!