9AA

flip

'corporalnoname' (he got demoted for not properly recognizin' talent) and 'craptalk's' computers must be broke... :popcorneater::roflolk:

Good point, 'pitch'...

Also, there's no better irony than to see Connor Peach (GB Class of 2012) ranked one spot higher in The Tennessean sports section under 'Boys Scoring' this morning than Craig Bradshaw (former GB Class of 2012) AND Jalen Lindsey. Crazy ain't it?! Just sayin'... :ph34r:

Ata baby, Con-NOR! :thumb:

First off this team will be lead by Connor Peach. Peach will lead 9aa in points this year as long as Grace is actually guarded this year. As for the 'guard' Tacker he has nothing but speed off the ball. If I rember correctly he didn't make but maybe one 3 all last year. I still see GB with a few surprise W's this year in district.

Dad I picked Peach early in the season to lead 9aa in points. I knew the kid could score.

I think McPherson shut down defense will limit what peach will do like it did in the 30 something point blowout earlier in the year. Macons size will dominate this game even if the three isn't fallen but district MVP grace is due to explode

Dang grace did explode and dang it was a blowout , my crystal ball was dead on.

the only time this game close was at tip-off.macon controlled the whole game.everybody that had a uniform scored and played starting at the half way point of 3rd period.the mvp of the district showed why he is the mvp.29 points tons of rebounds and just flat out want to.

Excellent summary and you'll get no argument from the GB faithful...or you shouldn't (you know there are 'nutcases' everywhere).

Good luck to the 'survivors' for Saturday...you're gonna need it. Safe travels to Westmoreland and Sycamore.

Until next year...

I saw the game against Macon Co. last night and the Greenbrier boys just looked like the run through the tournament took it's toll and caught up with them. Macon was very impressive, very sharp, and looked like the champs they are. They should have no problem with David Lipscomb, but then the fun begins after that. Maplewood is gonna be a tough draw for Greenbrier. Very quick, athletic team but it is a home game and that could factor in if the Bobcats get them on the ropes early. Realistically, they don't stand much of a chance without some great post play. Connor Peach will find it hard to breathe with Maplewood's guards. In the end, I think the Region finals will be a rematch of the 10AA District, CPA vs. East Lit. Good Luck to the 9AA teams,

I saw the game against Macon Co. last night and the Greenbrier boys just looked like the run through the tournament took it's toll and caught up with them. Macon was very impressive, very sharp, and looked like the champs they are. They should have no problem with David Lipscomb, but then the fun begins after that. Maplewood is gonna be a tough draw for Greenbrier. Very quick, athletic team but it is a home game and that could factor in if the Bobcats get them on the ropes early. Realistically, they don't stand much of a chance without some great post play. Connor Peach will find it hard to breathe with Maplewood's guards. In the end, I think the Region finals will be a rematch of the 10AA District, CPA vs. East Lit. Good Luck to the 9AA teams,

Most likely semi-final match ups are Macon Vs. East Lit and CPA vs. Maplewood.

Edited by coachrus