Jo Byrns @ Macon Co.

geo1126

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we prolly shud stay home ! This JB team will be ready to play.....no intimidation factor present last week vs whitehouse....these boys will give it all they got..... Friday can't get here soon enough

yeah but the difference in this week and last is that macon has a whole week to prepare, they're gonna be fresh, and they probably won't have near as many injuries as WH did. dont think just because you stayed with BDP for a half that you'll do the same tonight, macon will be ready to play. i wish both teams luck and i hope no teams have any injuries

yeah but the difference in this week and last is that macon has a whole week to prepare, they're gonna be fresh, and they probably won't have near as many injuries as WH did. dont think just because you stayed with BDP for a half that you'll do the same tonight, macon will be ready to play. i wish both teams luck and i hope no teams have any injuries

well get ready for lighting show because JB will also be ready :twisted: